Uber: 4.8k Ambu - My 1st Uber

Optimator

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Dingus Optimator Khan
The cleaning guy at MA headquarters must have bumped into the main EU control panel by mistake and accidentally moved the Doom Switch on my avatar to the "OFF" position for a few seconds enough for me to get my very first uber.

woot. Thanks, cleaning guy! :D

I was getting nice sweat from it before you killed it :mad:

you should not be hunting Ambulimax in a taxed land area when there is a fairly good young/mature spawn untaxed on Eudoria :wise:

(Click on the image for link to the full map)

gz on the nice loot though :) Let's make it 5026 next time

Last edited:
Gratz!! Nothing beat's a first time :yay:

Gratz :) very nice ambu loot

Thanks for all the gratz's. It felt really nice to finally get my first solo uber after four years of playing. I wish you all good fortune and may Lootius 2.x smile upon you all and warm you in his golden embrace.

I was getting nice sweat from it before you killed it :mad:

Hehe, I was wondering why it seemed a bit dehydrated.

you should not be hunting Ambulimax in a taxed land area when there is a fairly good young/mature spawn untaxed on Eudoria :wise:

Thanks, man. That's solid advice for sure. I've actually done most of my Ambu hunting there at the spot you pointed out. The reason I was at Nea's was because I was on a 100% skill pill and wanted to use the higher density of mobs to maximize my time getting the skill bonus with constant, non-stop pow-pow-pow. The non-taxed spawn is great for a chill hunt, but not dense enough when I'm on a 100% pill and looking to reach level 70. :)

Neas Place does have great density on the spawn. Not as good as the old days, but better than anywhere else. Don't know if the OP has registered, but Akoz's Ultimate Event pays bonus points for each global. This comes out to an extra 10 PED for each global and your totals are tracked on entropialife.com site plugin once registered. The kickback definitely helps returns on those long term skill pill grinding sessions.

Neas Place does have great density on the spawn. Not as good as the old days, but better than anywhere else. Don't know if the OP has registered, but Akoz's Ultimate Event pays bonus points for each global. This comes out to an extra 10 PED for each global and your totals are tracked on entropialife.com site plugin once registered. The kickback definitely helps returns on those long term skill pill grinding sessions.

Thanks for that info. I didn't even think to check if there were any promos going on.

Back