RX Attack In Force!

Dissapointed that I can't even get involved with these mobs. I only have Adj Jag armour so even the light gunners are way too much.

Probably would be do-able if there were amps on sale that can boost my Shrapnel defence but don't see any.

unplayable lag

MA getting sweaty about the decimated turnover and launch this event who nearly no one attends(6 global per h on tracker) .

Who can afford to hunt these in 2.0?
Hard enough to maintain decent loot at <4 ped mobs needed to kill approx 15000 spiders to get a ok result in TT and MU.
Enjoying downwards to 60% returns on some 1100+ kills days, so the max potential "entertainment" promised from these rx migth be 15 ped x 1100 *.6 = a healty 6500 ped loss in a weekend, enh excluded.

You get 60%? You're one of the choosens then..... I lost 10k ped just this week.... Osseo, hogs, area, prot, dasp, aurli d4 .... NO FUKIN MULTI ! :)))) All sucks ! ALL ! -> 256 ped on puny {DELETED}

Last edited by a moderator:
I spent 10k ped just this week.... Osseo, hogs, area, prot, dasp, aurli d4 .... NO FUKIN MULTI ! :)))) All sucks ! ALL ! -> 256 ped on puny {DELETED}

Corrected this for you. Said so myself it is necessary to let off steam sometimes, but... it's still your choice how far you go. Heck, I buy a car for that.

You get 60%? You're one of the choosens then..... I lost 10k ped just this week.... Osseo, hogs, area, prot, dasp, aurli d4 .... NO FUKIN MULTI ! :)))) All sucks ! ALL ! -> 256 ped on puny {DELETED}

lol, dont you read the forums?

Then you should have know that you need to hunt 300hp max to get some nice loots :wise:

In loot 1.0 the noobs paid for the tt profiting ubers.
In loot 2.0 the ubers pay for the hoffing noobs.
:lolup:

WHY is this event still here when we cant play because of LAG?!:mad:

I will answer this with the mindset of loot 2.0:

You hunt mobs like Osseo, hogs and area? LOL, like how many Loot Events do you get per hour on those noob mobs? 100 per h or some shit like that? You better adapt and hunt some uber mobs like punies, berrys or argos.

You use UL items you payed 10k+ USD for? What crappy setup, TT that shit and buy some new cool Armatrix (L) guns.

You bought the crappy expensive UL items to increase dmg/pec? lol what a nerd, no wonder you loose peds. Real Entropia ubers max efficiency and do not do that matemathical nerd dmg/pec calculations.

Here is a pro uber tip: Use Armatrix 100 (L) on punies, get that sweet high cost overkill and get shitloads of Loot Events per hour and bonus shrapnel loot.

:rolleyes:

get shitloads of Loot Events per hour and bonus shrapnel loot.

Currently for many of us due to the lag, this is not only not possible but infuriating and inefficient. Try killing one hit mobs and having to shoot it 5 times to loot it, every other mob. Loot events are down thus loot returns are down.

I do wonder why some people seem to have no issues at all and another good portion of the community does. More often it would seem to posts its the high cyclers who MA claimed was getting maximum returns.

Either way fix the issues, at the very least address the issue and let us know its being worked on.

Closing tickets over the issue does not help us understand if you are even working on it.

Currently for many of us due to the lag, this is not only not possible but infuriating and inefficient. Try killing one hit mobs and having to shoot it 5 times to loot it, every other mob. Loot events are down thus loot returns are down.

I do wonder why some people seem to have no issues at all and another good portion of the community does. More often it would seem to posts its the high cyclers who MA claimed was getting maximum returns.

Either way fix the issues, at the very least address the issue and let us know its being worked on.

Closing tickets over the issue does not help us understand if you are even working on it.

MA stated that you get up to 98% on 100k cycled? ... WELL on 2 x 100k shooted I had 80% return ....
YES, I didn't hunt puny's, fuck puny's I hunted them too long.... now back to them ?!

LAG.... lag depend on what server you log-in, sometimes with 4-5 relogs you can have less lag....
Other times is about on what server you are. For example 2 days ago @ Corinth @ RX I had lag each 2 min a wave of 5 sec. So I shooted a mob, waited a bit then shooted another.... was kinda ok but frustrating....
WELL WE ALL NEED A BREAK SINCE SHIT 2.0 AND ALL THIS CRAP ! I thinks it's time we all get a good break of a week so Mindark have time to fix the issues... What you says ?

I will answer this with the mindset of loot 2.0:

You hunt mobs like Osseo, hogs and area? LOL, like how many Loot Events do you get per hour on those noob mobs? 100 per h or some shit like that? You better adapt and hunt some uber mobs like punies, berrys or argos.

You use UL items you payed 10k+ USD for? What crappy setup, TT that shit and buy some new cool Armatrix (L) guns.

You bought the crappy expensive UL items to increase dmg/pec? lol what a nerd, no wonder you loose peds. Real Entropia ubers max efficiency and do not do that matemathical nerd dmg/pec calculations.

Here is a pro uber tip: Use Armatrix 100 (L) on punies, get that sweet high cost overkill and get shitloads of Loot Events per hour and bonus shrapnel loot.

:rolleyes:

Hmm... I keep asking players, the recent punies global are caused by overkill, right?
Everyone telling is not.

Yea, Armatrix guns are GOD guns. No wonder they are more expensive to buy now.

What's the point spending on 122%> MU guns, when your loots are still 60-80% return?
Efficiency is what? Please define more.

MA stated that you get up to 98% on 100k cycled? ... WELL on 2 x 100k shooted I had 80% return ....
YES, I didn't hunt puny's, fuck puny's I hunted them too long.... now back to them ?!

I been saying these many times, and yet I see so many expressing happiness with Loot 2.0 results.

Just wait and see.
How many more will give up.

Loot v,2 is great . Just the knowing of i go shoot and not donating to critical ubers is enough for me to play more

MindArk did a grea job whit this update . They also added a live support and make the pills refineble . They listen us and making small steps . You must all agree is very hard to balance such a game ... It doesn't happend just like that :)

Back