Selling: easter ring 2016

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
selling a very rare ring with 3 focus blow and 8% crit dmg on left hand, pm me with offers
willing to consider item trades as long as they are useful for me
SOLD
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=PersonalEffect&name=Easter_Ring_2016

it increases the ability to loot something good as per MA and proven by my experiences in loot 2.0 (after long period of no-rares)
Charlie|MindArk MindArk Official 09-29-2017, 14:26
DPP affects loot composition and critical hit/damage etc affect the DPP.
Efficiency directly affects average TT return by 0-7%.
Improved Melee Trauma Amplifier VI Girts Smilgs Niedra Thu, 12 Oct 2017 09:19:14
3x mindforce trauma amps 2x III and 1x IV migration to neomex cave
A204 amp and Angel Gloves in migration
Hogglo black pet in shared loot
a106
adjusted sk-80

Last edited:
bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now!!!

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up!!!

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

selling a very rare ring with 3 focus blow and 8% crit dmg on left hand, pm me with offers - not considering offers below 140k peds
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=PersonalEffect&name=Easter_Ring_2016

it increases the ability to loot something good as per MA and proven by my experiences in loot 2.0 (after long period of no-rares)

Wait you were saying crit gear was broken all over forums for weeks though. Now it’s amazeballs again? When did it go back to being amazing? Just trying to keep up :rolleyes:

Bump for a sexy ring!

Last edited:
140k or is it 14k?

Saying that the tt return is broken for me at least, even more so since loot 2.0 and it might be due to crit buffs - but I have no proof of the later as MA broke my experiment. Other than that I am saying been getting a lot of outstanding items since using this ring + MA's claim that higher dpp makes a better loot composition.
Wait you were saying crit gear was broken all over forums for weeks though. Now it’s amazeballs again? When did it go back to being amazing? Just trying to keep up :rolleyes:

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now!!!

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now