Selling: easter ring 2016

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

The last one sold for what the Summer rings where going for, that's 1/4th your starting bid; PM me if you really do wish to sell.

lol u, i think u misread the year

The last confirmed trade of the 2016 ring was for 25K ped; and that was back pre loot 2.0 when the ring was still Uber

The last confirmed trade of the 2016 ring was for 25K ped; and that was back pre loot 2.0 when the ring was still Uber

like i sayd be4, i think ur misreading the year, since ther is (as far as i know) only 3 easter 2016 ingame all above 100k

lol cmon dude stop trying to scam people

i remember when he bought the resurection chip, 1 day later it was for sale for 10k more :D

I gave that chip away for free. I'm not trying to scam anyone; I'm really nice guy :D
I gave away a set of EST armor "L"
a set of Liakon UL armor
a adjusted heal chip
a Mod Aries Ring once
a Perfected Speed ring
and plan on giving away a Mod 2600 fap

Last edited:
You are wrong, likely talking about easter ring 2017.
For easter ring 2016, only 3 are known to exist and there have been 2 public sales, Hulk bought and I did.
The first one was in the region of 250k+ during the crit buff golden age and second one 150k after it.
The last one sold for what the Summer rings where going for, that's 1/4th your starting bid; PM me if you really do wish to sell.

I gave that chip away for free. I'm not trying to scam anyone; I'm really nice guy :D
a set of Liakon UL armor
a adjusted heal chip
a Mod Aries Ring once
a Perfected Speed ring

Prove it, gimme that mod 2600 and i beleave u

You are wrong, likely talking about easter ring 2017.
For easter ring 2016, only 3 are known to exist and there have been 2 public sales, Hulk bought and I did.
The first one was in the region of 250k+ during the crit buff golden age and second one 150k after it.

The last trade was before the 2017 Ring, 25,000 Ped for the 2016 Easter Ring; A little over a year ago now.

Since this is is a virtual reality game you are entitled for that or any other alternate reality. But it does not make it true.
The last trade was before the 2017 Ring, 25,000 Ped for the 2016 Easter Ring; A little over a year ago now.

I feel like I'm well connected in the realm of rings selling and I've never heard of one of these rings being sold cheaper than what Gris is selling his for...The owners of the 2016 ring know how valuable these rings were before loot 2.0 and their advantages post loot 2.0...

Wow! 25k pre 2.0, cheaper than summer 2016 amazing!!!! LOLOL :laugh::laugh::laugh:

a set of Liakon UL armor
a adjusted heal chip
a Mod Aries Ring once
a Perfected Speed ring

So when do i get that mod 2600

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now