Question: How to buy a CLD Estate Plot

Jimarion

Hatchling
Can someone please explain how you can acquire an estate plot at one of the settlements? I have a bunch of CLDs, but can't figure out how to know which are for sale, or how to try and claim one. How do you know when plots become available for purchase? Do you have to go click the terminal at each plot to see if it's currently for sale?

Thanks!

At the moment you can buy only from a current owner (check a terminal for the name and contact them), because all released plots are already claimed. But there should be more plots added in future as there are still a lot of unused CLDs.

When it happens, there will be reverse auctions for the plots, starting with 27 CLDs for the smallest one. If no one bids, the price lower to 26 and so on until 9 (but they normally get bought long before that). You keep the used CLDs which become CLD(X) and still pay dividends but can't be used for claiming lands anymore.

Can someone please explain how you can acquire an estate plot at one of the settlements? I have a bunch of CLDs, but can't figure out how to know which are for sale, or how to try and claim one. How do you know when plots become available for purchase? Do you have to go click the terminal at each plot to see if it's currently for sale?

Thanks!

In addition to Svarog's helpful answer, plots are not available at the plot terminal but on the auction. If one is listed you can click on the info to find its position, visit the plot and see if you like where it is and if there is a building on it and possibly vegetable boxes, which increase the value by an amount that is not really clear at the moment but would cost a rough figure of 1k+ peds each to build yourself.
If you are new to the game, MA is VERY slow at development of features - I have plots but only one has a building and box on it. The usefullness is also rather questionable right now - just saying!

In addition to Svarog's helpful answer, plots are not available at the plot terminal but on the auction. If one is listed you can click on the info to find its position, visit the plot and see if you like where it is and if there is a building on it and possibly vegetable boxes, which increase the value by an amount that is not really clear at the moment but would cost a rough figure of 1k+ peds each to build yourself.
If you are new to the game, MA is VERY slow at development of features - I have plots but only one has a building and box on it. The usefullness is also rather questionable right now - just saying!

Thank you both for the responses. So when you say plots are available on the auction, do you mean new ones released by MA, or ones being offered by a current owner?

If by MA, do you then have to go to the plot to bid on it as mentioned here:
"To acquire a plot, interact with the Plot Terminal located on the plot."
https://www.planetcalypso.com/opportunities/land-plots/index.xml

If by current owner, do you complete the purchase through the auction with PED? Or do you also go to the plot and complete the purchase through the terminal?

Thank you!

Reverse auction for newly added plot is performed through its estate terminal (yes, you've found a great link).

For existing plots you can either browse the auction as jetsina said, but the selection is poor and it makes more sense to first find a plot that you like and make its owner an offer they couldn't refuse (by contacting them directly). In both cases you pay with peds.

Ok, great thank you. Just a couple more questions..

What are the blue swirly effects I see on some owned estates? Does that mean something?

And do you have any idea how much PED a small empty estate might go for (20x20)?

Blue swirly thingies means the owner is building

MA had several rounds of settlement additions, but no new ones for quite a while.
At the moment you can buy only from a current owner (check a terminal for the name and contact them), because all released plots are already claimed. But there should be more plots added in future as there are still a lot of unused CLDs.

MA did add tps, howver, so it is easier to visit the sites now.

Building

Ok so I was able to purchase a land plot and am now trying to construct a house. Can someone please explain what “Plot Stats” and “Item Points (outside/inside)” are and what they mean?

Ok so I was able to purchase a land plot and am now trying to construct a house. Can someone please explain what “Plot Stats” and “Item Points (outside/inside)” are and what they mean?

SNUGly tucked in for the night:
The CLD Estate System
Snug the price to build
Snug and Garden +Plus more - Info Guide

From construction of my first Snug and two Garden plots, had decided to combine info/data from others, and add from my own personal experience the following info below. Hope this helps as I didn't want to keep going back and forth through various PCF posts on this subject matter during construction, gathering, planting, refining, and harvesting. Sure is a pricey profession, and hope MA further continues to expand and grow this area in the future (will have to wait and see). Also, feel free to inform me or update me on any info that is incorrect or needs updating, thank you and enjoy.

SNUG:

Level 1 (Foundation) (NOTE: 15 hour waiting/grace period to advance to next level)

Iron ingot - 340
Basic nuts - 1000 (BP requires Belk and Oil)
T-angle - 40 (BP requires Short Midastree boards and Short Stinktree boards)
Reinforced sheet metal - 1000 (BP requires Gazz ingot and Lytairian Powder)

Level 2 (Rough Framing) (NOTE: 15 hour wait period)

Composite planks - 120 (BP requires Lyst, Nanocubes, Oil, and each of L,M,S of Moonleaf boards)
Small plugs - 80 (BP requires Short Midastrees and Short Stinktree boards)
Reinforced nuts - 400 (BP requires Garcen Lube, Oil, and Narc ingot)
Garcen lubricant - 80 (refined from Garcen Greace)

Level 3 (Insulation) (NOTE: 1 day and 15 hour wait period)

Angle - 20 (BP requires Short Firn board and Short Stinktree boards)
Bend - 16 (BP requires Short Midastree and Firn Boards)
Basic sheet metal - 1800 (BP requires Alicinies Gel and Narc ingot)
Large plug - 100 (BP requires Short Midastree and Short Stinktree boards)

Level 4 (Finalisation)
- free to build. (30 item points only inside)

Referenced from PCF here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?288065-Snug-the-price-to-build

(Bristlehofs, Armaxes, Shinkibas, & using PH-3s any1, lol)

GARDEN:

Level 1 - (Basic Structure construct)

Basic Nuts - 24
T-Angle - 4
Copper Ingot - 14

Level 2 - (Plant Slot units for inner structure)

Composite Plank - 2
Small Plugs - 12
Alicenies Gel - 12

Level 3 - (Solar-powered electrical hardware)

Angle - 2
Bend - 2
Advanced Cooling System Unit - 2 (BP requires Vibrant Sweat, Novas, Blazar, Frigulite, Robot thermal sensor, and Robot cooling unit)
Large Plug - 16

Level 4 (Garden Plot finalization) - Free to build.

Acorn Garden Building Vid Link in action: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Tube-Channel&p=3540986&viewfull=1#post3540986

Planting & Growing Seeds: - (NOTE: each level takes 1 hour wait period in order to open next level)

Level 1 - (Seed Germination)

Seed - only 1 of your choosing from Papplon, Bombardo, Caroot, or Haimoros (vibrant Sweat and Fruit refined makes seeds)
Basic Fertilizer - 50 (Refine by adding Fruit first then add Melchi Water to make Basic Fertilizer)
DNA Fragment A - 3

Level 2 - Nourish (stems thickens and grows)

Basic Fertilizer - 10
Energizer Crystal Cell - 2 (refined from Energized Crystal)
DNA Fragment B - 1

Level 3 - Nourish (plants keep growing)

Basic Fertilizer - 10
Dianthus Crystal Powder - 2 (refined from Dianthus Liquid)
DNA Fragment C - 1 (drops from Araneatrox)

Level 4 - Nourish (fully matured fruit)

Basic Fertilizer - 10
Light Liquid - 2 (refined from Lumis Leech)
DNA Fragment D - 1

Harvest - retrieve transgen plants, gain XP (shows in plot management window), and get alot of unprocessed water, lol.

Crafting and Refining Transgen Fruits:

Once all plants are harvested, you can combine them for certain crafting BPs (only use currently atm), upgrades ?, and future plot/garden implementations ? that are tbd from MA.

Transgen Haimoros + Alicenies Gel = Haimoros Gel
Transgen Caroot + Garcen Lubricant = Caroot Lubricant
Transgen Papplon + Magerian Spray = Papplon Spray
Transgen Bombardo + Angelic Flakes = Bombardo Flakes

Referenced from PCF here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?289865-Haimoros-Gel&p=3533054#post3533054

Other Links:
Farming pricing link here from PCF: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?288982-farming-the-price-to-grow

Rusty's Farming Services here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?289197-Rusty-Farming-Service

(Also, thank-you's goes out to Baron, Rusty, Phil, and Avalon_52 as well)
GL All and Farm On!
¸.•´¯`•.´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(((º>

Plots: Maps of Ithaca and Livas (and list of plot owners)
Plot exp points and Level
Rusty Farming Service

Snug Final Inspection

Hi,
So I finally finished the first 3 Levels of construction of my Snug. It is now sitting on the final Level 4 for floors and final inspection. But it's just sitting there with an explanation point icon "!" and when I open it, it shows it's on Level 4, but there is no countdown. How long does it take for my Snug to appear?

Thanks.

Hi,
So I finally finished the first 3 Levels of construction of my Snug. It is now sitting on the final Level 4 for floors and final inspection. But it's just sitting there with an explanation point icon "!" and when I open it, it shows it's on Level 4, but there is no countdown. How long does it take for my Snug to appear?

Thanks.

It might not appear until the next maintenance window, it's been a long time since I built my snugs but I vaguely remember this issue.

Ok, thank you. Just one other question.. What exact is a "maintenance window"? lol

You mean the next time MA does and version update?

I'm going to try to gather enough CLDs to try this.

My plan is to do this as well, after researching and collecting the required CLDs. I like the resource gathering, supply chain concept.

My plan is to do this as well, after researching and collecting the required CLDs. I like the resource gathering, supply chain concept.

Good luck! I own [Isle of Troy Heights #1] and love it.

Mindark hasn't created new plots since 2 years now. You are better off buying one from auction.

Back