What you say if we all take a one week break so MA have time to fix:
1) LAG
2) SHIT 2.0
3) More weapons of higher level
4) New armour and armour level
5) New buffs/items
6) MORE LOOT!!!!
7) New gameplay !

At least they should remove the fukin revival timer since we die often !!!

BUN NOOO THEY DO NOT FUCKING CARE ANYMORE !

no_thanks_im_good.jpg

I'll pass, a whole week in RL would get me into much greater trouble than just bad loot :beerchug:

Creating a world in seven days, eh?

7) New gameplay !

They've been wondering all along why people aren't happy. Now they finally know exactly what to do about it. Thank you! Thank you!

:banghead:

Still log in whenever I can but give up with all things that generate loots return.

I'm already way ahead of you:

Hi,

We noticed that you haven't been logged in to Entropia Universe for a time now and we don't want you to miss the opportunity of being a continuous part of our virtual community.

I get that e-mail from them all the time.
I don't log cause it's just a rip off - they take all my money. Other games do not and offer just as much fun.
Sorry MA quit sucking us dry and throwing us out in the trash.

Where's the option for only you taking a one week break and the rest of us keep doing what we're doing? Hint hint, I promise you everyone going offline won't help the lag situation. And the rest of the points are opinionated at best. ;)

In before the :locked:

It would have to get a lot worse before I log off for a whole week, longest I have gone without playing is 7 days but that was forced on me as I was working in an area with no internet connection. It nearly killed me, I would not do it again.

No break for me... To evolve always have some steps back before going forward.

cant be fixed

Why quit a week? Leave a month to free up lootpool for others that adapt?

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been away for almost 2 yrs, except for logging back in here and there to test the waters. To me, MA still has a long way to go to fix the balance. Every time I log I see the same old ripping of the peds.

lost count of the emails so far asking me to log in ;)

I'd agree with 1, 2, 6 and 7 but do really need even more items?

edit: according to my logs it's over 3 1/2 months since my last hunt :laugh: I guess I broke the addiction pony a long time ago.

If we even come here to read the forum in my opinion is because we care about the game.

That doesn't mean that we need to invest time/money on a broken game. 15 days ago i had 1750 peds on card (after a nice sweet mining hof on AU). I got around 20 peds now. I think that the break is a natural thing when it reaches this point...

I even wanted to deposite more but i can't find a good reason to do it. :(

The old PE was broken but we didn't mind dropping a few $ in every now and then but MA has changed it's priorities and ethics and for some of us they don't tally up with our own anymore.

back on topic - 1 week - to fix what's broken with EU will take more than a week imho and more guts than MA has shown in recent years.

If we even come here to read the forum in my opinion is because we care about the game.

That doesn't mean that we need to invest time/money on a broken game. 15 days ago i had 1750 peds on card (after a nice sweet mining hof on AU). I got around 20 peds now. I think that the break is a natural thing when it reaches this point...

I even wanted to deposite more but i can't find a good reason to do it. :(

I will have created the MORFOC clan of the no loot :laugh:, as I said on my topic EU come to impossible now when you type a big ubber ( or small) you just wonder if it's worth it to start again after so many bullshit

6 months break here , and the result was even worst than first , so I'll continue hoping that MA will make me a surprise without doing any complain thread.
Good luck all of you !

we just need to adapt

6 months break here , and the result was even worst than first , so I'll continue hoping that MA will make me a surprise without doing any complain thread.
Good luck all of you !
we just need to adapt

you probably be back on Halloween :cool:.....

While in the poll I meant to express I am positive about MA's efforts and general direction, in practice and for the individual the effects can be felt quite differently. Returns have now receded to a degree that even the lowest level of gameplay requires more money than I'm prepared to spend. It was good for a while (without getting any globals/hofs, mind you), now it isn't. There won't be a deposit from me while this lasts.

i log in, i chat with friends, and i log off.

i'm already doing my week break because i got enough to get 50%-80% return, i think i'm around 800 ped spent and got 0 - ZERO - 0 globals.

I'm sorry but i prefer to fed the high end players (that dedicate time and money to the game and make economy run) with their 105% tt return than a noob that spends nothing and hits a 3k ped hof and then retire from game.

cheers

I'm already way ahead of you:

Hi,

We noticed that you haven't been logged in to Entropia Universe for a time now and we don't want you to miss the opportunity of being a continuous part of our virtual community.

I get that e-mail from them all the time.
I don't log cause it's just a rip off - they take all my money. Other games do not and offer just as much fun.
Sorry MA quit sucking us dry and throwing us out in the trash.

please tell me which games these are

not logging in for 7 days is crazy. sweating is eternal, and that is how I'm gonna handle it. the skill only goes UP

Back