Server Downtime for Maintenance

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
On Tuesday 2017-10-10 at 07:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for maintenance.

This week we will perform an extended database maintenance. We estimate a downtime of 2 hours.
This downtime is a maintenance window only.
For details on UTC time please see!www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

This is the best news I've seen all day.. lets hope the lag disappears :) I'm trying to be positive!

yeah..crunch the database logs..then it will be ferrari speed again :) ..NICE :cool:

Fix the lag

remove me from the 2% too :rolleyes::laugh:

The moment you lose connection and realize you forgot about maintenance... half way into killing a proteron :laugh:

The moment you lose connection and realize you forgot about maintenance... half way into killing a proteron :laugh:

This happened short after Introducing VU10..... The folloewd Hunting runs were very very good..... :yay:

Maybe it´s a good sign for you....

remove me from the 2% too :rolleyes::laugh:

think at this. Lets say the game give you back in time 95-97%, if u you hunt on a land you lose 3-5% , add enhancers on weapon another 2-4% (im using predator paying 1,3-1,6% of cost in enhs) , use L gear some more mu.
Later on you blame the game you can't profit.

think at this. Lets say the game give you back in time 95-97%, if u you hunt on a land you lose 3-5% , add enhancers on weapon another 2-4% (im using predator paying 1,3-1,6% of cost in enhs) , use L gear some more mu.
Later on you blame the game you can't profit.

i'm use KK u60 just buy ammo and shoot and again buy ammo and shoot ;) , 0enh/0 gear L
sorry not to be a sheep of MA, who creates new series weapon just to say that the others are shit

i'm use KK u60 just buy ammo and shoot and again buy ammo and shoot ;) , 0enh/0 gear L
sorry not to be a sheep of MA, who creates new series weapon just to say that the others are shit

i saw u in the past what type of gear u had , ask back then where the peds went ;)

i saw u in the past what type of gear u had , ask back then where the peds went ;)

my peds are in the pockets of MA the ogre, if you follow the evolution of the supports/Vu before we told you there is nothing abnormal everyone is equals :rolleyes: (before 2.0) then it became you misunderstand the game or you're not playing the right way. :laugh: MA dictates how to play but has included an astronomical number of weapons for? 10/10 for? 60% + effi for?
2017 killed me ;) and kill lot of other players too ,my friendlist are 95% red now :smoke:

my peds are in the pockets of MA the ogre, if you follow the evolution of the supports/Vu before we told you there is nothing abnormal everyone is equals :rolleyes: (before 2.0) then it became you misunderstand the game or you're not playing the right way. :laugh: MA dictates how to play but has included an astronomical number of weapons for? 10/10 for? 60% + effi for?
2017 killed me ;) and kill lot of other players too ,my friendlist are 95% red now :smoke:

sure 2017, in 2017 u have one screenshot and your using ELM ...50 peds MU lost for what :)

if you were playing smarter after so many years u didnt had problems with peds now , believe me :) so the only problem was your poor choice of gear

Last edited:
Play smart , play smart :laugh: man is a game ,is for extract pressure of real world ,no for take again pressure .
but possible for little amount players is a work , not for me .
Lost money ok , î've lost a lot for buy fast differents gear in 14years and take pleasure.
You are old , understand is just Horrible gameplay now .
I never saw in my Eu life , this amount of topic and reply people no happy in continue.

Last edited:
WHEN will anything new happen... :(

this is a joke. Loot disgusting, Hunting impossible with this lag. return 90+%??? never was below 60%. i give up. bye everyone

Great job on the servers at fort argus MA. Also :thumbup: on the return from hogglo and saturdays robot spawns :yay:

All mindark need do stop with crappy side projects and back full manpower to entropia....
but i guess to late

All mindark need do stop with crappy side projects and back full manpower to entropia....
but i guess to late

100% this, not a SINGLE side project has taken off successfully. If MA does not want to work on entropia any more then sell it and let someone that does work on it.

Back