ATH: KAAK strikes again, 70k explo

BIG BIG GRATZ!! :yay::yay:

Gratz man, now stop that shit!!!

GZ! but..

how big is the hole

Last edited:
gz!
So how long till the entire ATH is filled with explosives?

Huge gratz

interesting you didn't get global sound for +50 ped loots.
I guess MA changed that to 150+ ped crafting loots.

Rick

gratz this years you are new MA mascot :wtg:
take 2 ath in 2differents ath list :cool:

interesting you didn't get global sound for +50 ped loots.

Those are "near succeses", never had global sound, for what I can remember. Every item produced at full condition is circa 8x the cost. Hence explo IV (20tt/click) crafted on condition cannot give success of 50.

On another note, congratz to the looter, but what are you after now, that you still click them? I hope you're rich IRL, otherwise the way you trifle some thousands of $ can be a hard realization when it hits.

On another note, congratz to the looter, but what are you after now, that you still click them? I hope you're rich IRL, otherwise the way you trifle some thousands of $ can be a hard realization when it hits.

Gratz man, now stop that shit!!!

My thoughts exactly... stop that shit now. What are you trying to reach by continuing clicking them?
You'll give back that 70k and probably many more 70k's after that...
Such a shame to see a lot of good players wasting everything with this slot machine blueprint :(

GZ for the win.

With a win that size, the screen should almost explode....it was a bit of an anti climax.

Altough I am not a fan of EP, but this one makes me thing hmmm... Congratz!

Gz on helping ruin the game! :yay::yay::yay:

How? Or are you trolling? Or do you not understand? (Bear in mind this most likely did not put them in profit, but still a massive negative to this guy, so more in the loot pool for you)

Rgds

Ace

I Hope, you can explain this..... for me, it sounds like big big Bullshit..... :scratch2:

Big gz :yay:
Just sucks that ath costed 10 times more to get:lolup:

Allways happy when YOU hit a good thing ;)

Back