Extended Downtime for Maintenance

More time for Dorki to work on his :handjob: swirlfest video then :yay:

Mind Ark posting real time updates....

(Falls off chair)

love the new overlay box on the launcher to tell us of extended downtime.. well done MA

was hoping this would have the lag sorted out.. but still the same crap with no response from anyone at MA about it.

was hoping this would have the lag sorted out.. but still the same crap with no response from anyone at MA about it.

Seriously???? The lag is still there???

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant login , anybody else? some lag or huge lag or something, probably from VU?

I played for 5.5 years but I have never seen more lag than today :scratch2:

Yup, looks like servers are down again....Was kinda foreseeable. If anything then issues got lots worse after maintenance this morning.

Really don't envy the devs trying to figure this out...Must be a real bummer.

Systems seems to be down again. I got booted off and can't log back in. Total meltdown?

ok real question now , anyone have any idea from what country they hire last programmers ? I remember they had some Mexicans at some point

I played for 5.5 years but I have never seen more lag than today :scratch2:

Back in my day, we had to log into VU10 (?) which was the style at the time. Also it was like the crysis engine updat. Oh you should have seen it. Vehicles? no. Mindforce chips? no. Impassable cliffs? HELL YES

I can't log in since the update.. I got disconnected after a few minutes and now I am stuck on login screen, i get time out each time i try to log in.

Edit:
I'm finally in :D :D :D

Can't log in either.

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't log in since the update.. I got disconnected after a few minutes and now I am stuck on login screen, i get time out each time i try to log in.

try to not log in more then 2 times if you have a gold card, i mean the third time to be last, becouse your GC will be out of sinc and you gona need to make a support, probably will need to wait more time. Thats for anyone who have a GC.

Can't log in either.

I take that back. I can log in, but then it says "loading" for a while and then I get the "internal error" message.

Laggy as shit. don't waste ur peds a second longer

Definitely not fixed in the slightest with Pauses / freezes often every few seconds, you might go a minute without a freeze if you lucky.

Why do I get the feeling the server has been downgraded to a potato and can longer keep up with all "actions" ?

Back