Not another hunting log...

Me Really Never

Stalker
Banned
Yes this is going to be another hunting log.

I am going to use an Adjusted A&P Series Hero on which i am at 7.6 hit and 7.8 crit.
Ill be using Viceroy exclusively.
I am using a standard limited ares ring and an adjusted athenic ring.
i am not using an amp but im using some low baller scope and 2 lowballer laser sights.

The mob of choice will be Medium Kerbs at jurra (basically only dom and alpha) so i wont need any healing at all.

The only reason for this log is that i wanne use that weapon cos i like it and i can show the results of using an unmaxed weapon on a highly hunted mob.

The run sizes will vary, depending on time and ped availability. I just startet the first run and it will be a 3k ped ammo run, so roughly 1700 kills (+-200). Ill expect to finish it tomorrow and will be posting the stats shortly after.
side info: that guns max run size without repair and without amp is roughly 15.5k peds

inb4 "too small sample size"

GL... interested to see the results over a couple of weeks.. something tells me you'll end up around 96-99% though =D

I'd be curious to see if you get a kickback for all that ped leakage from being unmaxed, i guess time will tell.

good luck ,
adj Hero very nice weapon. i have use it in old period long time :)

I loved this and imp ep 21 at their time. Boy, the memories. But the cherry for me was Ravenger series. I got to use once a regular V1, borrowed by a friend from another friend, so I only got to use it for one night. Hunted non-stop for about 6 hours, it was delicious.

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
show your statistic )
i am currently testing Gravis GLR-27 unmaxed like yours

Too Short..

maybe I should try a similar tes with my castorian survival enblade 9.
I'm at just lvl 20 shortblades and it has a whopping 19% efficiency!
So how un-eco do you want it? :)

So you all think it should still get me a decent return?

Too Short..

maybe I should try a similar tes with my castorian survival enblade 9.
I'm at just lvl 20 shortblades and it has a whopping 19% efficiency!
So how un-eco do you want it? :)

So you all think it should still get me a decent return?

though the adj hero as an efficiency of 64,3 with sights n scopes. with amp it would be higher but i dont wanne repair inbetween cos im a lazy fuck

little note: just ran through 3 hours of no multiplier at all. not even a small 3x... the weaon wouldnt make much of a difference on such a deep low

Last edited:
though the adj hero as an efficiency of 64,3 with sights n scopes. with amp it would be higher but i dont wanne repair inbetween cos im a lazy fuck

little note: just ran through 3 hours of no multiplier at all. not even a small 3x... the weaon wouldnt make much of a difference on such a deep low

I'll be pretty stunned if you get decent returns with non 10/10 hit ability weapon. Since MA stated 6% or was it 8% of loot is only determined by efficiency (or more what you can loot not how much). I suspect the 10/10 rule has a much bigger effect on percentage return, especially since loot 2.0.

Assuming you're up after that mining hof, the system is going to want to pull you back "in-line" to MA overall return expectations anyway (the house, don't like to lose). Even if you don't believe in cumulative damage equals returns, you might believe in cumulative loot is measured against ped spent (and pull it back, if the system overpaid).

Still it's free shooting I guess.

Even though some might be raving about non-maxed in this thread, I just had pain running experiments with them. Who knows you might get huge hof, just to prove all the rules don't apply, all of the time.

I guess the bigger question is; how much sh** would you be giving another player if they said they planned to run non-maxed weapon. That thought, makes me smile.

Rick

Last edited:
Assuming you're up after that mining hof, the system is going to want to pull you back "in-line" to MA overall return expectations anyway (the house, don't like to lose). Even if you don't believe in cumulative damage equals returns, you might believe in cumulative loot is measured against ped spent (and pull it back, if the system overpaid).

Does this also work the otherway around?

Haven't had a positive run for days on end now.
Not a single 100%+ run except for 1 merp daily!

It's mostly 60~90% runs.

Does this mean I will now get a hof to compensate this incredibly bullshit payout?

one thing i can say so far: MA said for havign a good loot composition you need to use maxed weapons, not take too long to kill or overamp but all this is only partly true.

the only thing (and i really mean the only here) is the total ped spend on that mob versus the "optimal" cost to kill the mob (most likely calced at 3dpp)
im not maxed on the gun so my real eco should be somewhere at 2.5 with it and im getting the exact same loot composition as with any other gun ive been using on them. 100% identically.

but when i exceed the optimal cost to kill at 3 dpp by 200% then its suddenly shrapnel only.
i also hit rare items with low eco guns, maxed and non maxed so please stop spreading the myth, that better efficiency gives you better MU. thats bullshit.

btw im roughly half way done, so at about 800 kills now and i had zero globals, and only 3 loots at around 15 peds and 2 loots at nearly 40 peds all the rest is <10 ped

didnt MA say that with loot 2.1 or whatever you wanne call that change the loot should become higher and more stable? doesnt look like it. but lets wait for the numbers tomorrow

oh and im adding something else: on average it seems that i miss once every 2 mobs (+-, hard to determine without miss message and those lags) so that means i lose one shot per 2 mobs. that one shot costs me +- 10 pec that means i lose about 5 pec every mob. on mobs that cost about 2 ped per kill (some less some more) that means im losing 2.5% of the loot.
the lower damage and crit chance should be irrelevant as when i need 2 or 3 shots more per kill those shots are accounted for in the loot return due to loot calculated by peds spend (except the misses)

and MA stated the longterm average should now be somewhere at 98% tt return and with lets say 3% less (rounded up the 2.5%) i should be at 95%. itll be fun to see how much under that i am going to be.

I'll be pretty stunned if you get decent returns with non 10/10 hit ability weapon. Since MA stated 6% or was it 8% of loot is only determined by efficiency (or more what you can loot not how much). I suspect the 10/10 rule has a much bigger effect on percentage return, especially since loot 2.0.

Still it's free shooting I guess.

Even though some might be raving about non-maxed in this thread, I just had pain running experiments with them. Who knows you might get huge hof, just to prove all the rules don't apply, all of the time.

I guess the bigger question is; how much sh** would you be giving another player if they said they planned to run non-maxed weapon. That thought, makes me smile.

Rick

i use 10/10 weapons with 60+% effi King Kong U60 and i take nothing , i suspect just MA choose players win or no , depends on your deposit in the year.

add : the medium level return back is 5000$ for me if i see my old years played and amount play for survive ingame

one thing i can say so far: MA said for havign a good loot composition you need to use maxed weapons, not take too long to kill or overamp but all this is only partly true.

the only thing (and i really mean the only here) is the total ped spend on that mob versus the "optimal" cost to kill the mob (most likely calced at 3dpp)
im not maxed on the gun so my real eco should be somewhere at 2.5 with it and im getting the exact same loot composition as with any other gun ive been using on them. 100% identically.

but when i exceed the optimal cost to kill at 3 dpp by 200% then its suddenly shrapnel only.
i also hit rare items with low eco guns, maxed and non maxed so please stop spreading the myth, that better efficiency gives you better MU. thats bullshit.

btw im roughly half way done, so at about 800 kills now and i had zero globals, and only 3 loots at around 15 peds and 2 loots at nearly 40 peds all the rest is <10 ped

didnt MA say that with loot 2.1 or whatever you wanne call that change the loot should become higher and more stable? doesnt look like it. but lets wait for the numbers tomorrow

Exactly how loot 2.0 works in my observations as well. People really would be better off just testing with long grinds than read into words over and over..

7.6/10 hit means you get 2.4% less returns right off the bat or 33.6 less efficiency if thats the way you want to look at it

Last edited:
7.6/10 hit means you get 2.4% less returns right off the bat or 33.6 less efficiency if thats the way you want to look at it

yeah thats pretty much exactly what i pointed out in a post a little further up. i estimated 2.5% and cacled with 3% to be sure. so expected long term tt return according to MA should be 95% for me. right now im rather at 65%.

yeah thats pretty much exactly what i pointed out in a post a little further up. i estimated 2.5% and cacled with 3% to be sure. so expected long term tt return according to MA should be 95% for me. right now im rather at 65%.

Try hunt Osseo, Prot, Big Feffox, Aurli D4 or any mob with 5k hp or around... If you get more then 60% return (ON long term) means you're doing it good.... 6
65% on kerb... huh ?! ..... you do something wrong...

Try hunt Osseo, Prot, Big Feffox, Aurli D4 or any mob with 5k hp or around... If you get more then 60% return (ON long term) means you're doing it good.... 6
65% on kerb... huh ?! ..... you do something wrong...

I have been hearing lots of reports of low return rate lately, myself included :(. Not surprised to hear he is receiving 65% return on Kerb. I recently spent several K ped hunting small Argo and Kerb naked just to get 73% returns using a weapon that I am 10/10 on with over 66% efficiency... Probably best to suspend further grinding until MA sorts out these lag issues or else the ped card will suffer.

Haven't had a positive run for days on end now.
Not a single 100%+ run except for 1 merp daily!

It's mostly 60~90% runs.

Does this mean I will now get a hof to compensate this incredibly bullshit payout?

I got the impression that as long as you're 10/10 the system would bring you back in line with shorter cycles.

I'm not surprised though; After loot 2, I bought an A106 and an A203 (with deposits) on the back of "it's all going to be fine now"...message to use on Armatrix guns. Then apart from one reasonable soc hunt on LT's, I got cleaned out pretty quick, so I've not used those amps since. I see that as yet another waste of money.

If there was bugs in loot 2, I would've assumed it would be fixed by now. Personally I'm not shooting at all, I've got debt to pay for putting my trust in Compet. I won't be shooting, until I get my finances in order.

I do wish 'everyone' good luck out there though
, it's been a long-long-long road...I'm tired of many failed promises to be honest. I do smile at the drop of MU on fruit bars though, since I also stopped feeding my pets ton's of bars....funny stuff.

If you do shoot, may the loot be with you.

Rick

Last edited:
You cannot have short-medium term 90%+ return AND big hofs. It just cannot work like this. It's been roughly maybe three weeks or so since these appeared in hunting on all mobs, with high frequency. The other day kerbs were dropping 400ish like candies.

Guess all those who were asking for more excitement, now they have it.

You cannot have short-medium term 90%+ return AND big hofs. It just cannot work like this. It's been roughly maybe three weeks or so since these appeared in hunting on all mobs, with high frequency. The other day kerbs were dropping 400ish like candies.

Guess all those who were asking for more excitement, now they have it.

well thats not correct. you can have 95% return and big hofs. just not like candy like it is now. the mobs drop like 5 times a 3kx multi a day. thats by far too much. MA now wandered from one extreme to another. if there were 1-2 of these big hofs a week is enough. before loot 2.0 it was like once every 3 months or maybe even 6 months (only looking on small mobs here) and now it is several times a day. the difference is just too big. there needs to be a way between boring grindmarathons and uberhofmania.

It doesn't work like this, not one way, nor the other way around. There are no kickbacks, no loot pools, not "MA taking back the HoF", nor "MA paying back the losses". Stop fooling yourselves.

If I give you one die, numbered 1 to 6 and limit your possible bet to 5x I don't need any pool to be 100% sure that over a reasonable number of players and events, me as a "house" will have a guaranteed margin of about 7% of the turnover. The only thing which I would need, similar to the player, is enough bankroll to pay the occasional outlier (e.g. guy who comes in and bets 10k$ and wins after only 5 players betting each of them 10$ and losing in a given day). But that doesn't mean I will have to chase than 1 guy to take "his" money, there will be plenty after and before. Also I will not care (actually encourage you to) if you're fantasying about "after a 3 and then a 4, it MUST be a 1, because look 4-3=1".

Yea EU is way more complicated than a game of craps, and the rake is not 7%, is +-2%. But that's about it.

okay so here we are... now its the time for raw numbers.

first of all i got 2 medium sized globals near the end of the run, both +- 120 peds. i got 5 loots of 35-40 peds and 8 loots with 15 peds. the rest is sub 10 peds.

ammo input: 3000 peds
armor decay: 22,85 peds (0,73% of total cost)
weapon + attachment decay: 100,58 peds

so total cost is: 3123,43 peds

TT return: 2497,42 peds
Return incl. MU +-: 2550 peds

TT return in %: 79,9576%
MU return in %: 81,641%

interestingly enough that is the same return i got on the whole bronze kerb ive done before this test, but after the loot 2.1 change. 80% tt return on 60k kill points. and now 80% tt return on 60k kill points + 1800 kills on top. the usual hof size on these is a little over 400 peds so i would need one hof approx every 1500 kills to get to the average return MA is talking about.

with loot 2.1 MA wanted to lower the peds needed to sustain in hunting. well i think its safe to say that this attempt failed immensely. when looking at medium sized kerbs (2 ped per kill) i estimate a needed bankroll of at least 40k peds with this huge volatility added in now. i assume MA is throwing in a small 400 ped hof once in a while to keep you entertained enough to keep going. and pretty soon you are going to be in the need of those 3k x multipliers to be close to break even.

but the thing that annoys me the most are the multiplier waves. multiplier always come in clusters (sin wave spikes). both globals had the exact same outcome. first a 2x multi, then a 3.5x multi, then the global and then another 3.5x and another 2 2x multis. there hasnt been a single non multi loot in 8 mobs around the 2 globals.
and it was obvious that the other medium multis (7-8x and 18-20x) are clustered with other small multis around it. mostly with 1 or max 2 non multiplied loots inbetween. and then there is 30 minutes of no multi at all. or an hour. or even 3 hours once.
this multi wave thing is really really disgusting. to be able to get a decent return you need to find waves (so basically exploit the system) and then you may be able to tt profit in the long run. but thats bullshit. multiplier should be predictable. chance based. otherwise there is no point in saying: go for MU. if i dont have the time to ride the wave there is not enough MU to cover 20% tt loss. make it chance based. make it fair. and before you are saying that this cant be chance based because of gambling restrictions... thats bullshit. just look at ep4. its the same. and to be honest... i doubt that anyone from any government ever looked at t he code and approved it. they simply dont know and dont care.

for me this test has shown that hunting is not for me anymore. wave exploiting is disgusting but it seems like MA wants people to do it to be able to sustain.
little tip: if you wanne hunt, just take a small ass gun and hunt very slowly. as soon as a small multi pops up, grab a big ass gun and plow the mobs away, until you reach 3 non multi mobs in a row. then switch to small gun again. rinse n repeat. most likely you will be able to profit doing it. but it seems like an exploit and is boring as fuck.

little tip: if you wanne hunt, just take a small ass gun and hunt very slowly. as soon as a small multi pops up, grab a big ass gun and plow the mobs away, until you reach 3 non multi mobs in a row. then switch to small gun again. rinse n repeat. most likely you will be able to profit doing it. but it seems like an exploit and is boring as fuck.

Why don't you do a log of hunting like that, and show us how massive TT profits can be made?

Why don't you do a log of hunting like that, and show us how massive TT profits can be made?

as i pointed out i dont like exploiting the wave system. havent done it when items purely dropped in waves and wont do it now. also its boring as hell and doesnt fit my gamestyle. but maybe there will be someone else, willing to test it out. im done with hunting.

so you took an unmaxed gun spent it on kerbs and after a whole day (!!!) concluded
* return sucks with unmaxed gun (whoa)
* return sucks if your sample size is puny and you're unlucky (whoa)
* MU cannot cover the losses (whoa)
* an exploit is there that would allow for good tt return but it is not worthwhile to try it after this huge effort and loss
* must stop hunting

you just took this
""From a drop of water," said the writer, "a logician could infer the possibility of an Atlantic or a Niagara without having seen or heard of one or the other...
to another level, gz

P.S.
this log reminds me of the log lady from Twin Peaks - except yours is completely useless :D
for me this test has shown that hunting is not for me anymore. wave exploiting is disgusting but it seems like MA wants people to do it to be able to sustain.

so you took an unmaxed gun spent it on kerbs and after a whole day (!!!) concluded
* return sucks with unmaxed gun (whoa)
* return sucks if your sample size is puny and you're unlucky (whoa)
* MU cannot cover the losses (whoa)
* an exploit is there that would allow for good tt return but it is not worthwhile to try it after this huge effort and loss
* must stop hunting

you just took this

to another level, gz

P.S.
this log reminds me of the log lady from Twin Peaks - except yours is completely useless :D

maybe you should read the thread before posting dumb shit like always.

its not 80% from one day. its 80% from 2 days hunt + the whole bronze kerb stage. (and im not countign in the countless other mobs ive hunted since the recent change that all gave 80% as well here)
and we did point out that as the gun is unmaxed it should give an average tt return of 2.5% less than the expected MA announced 98%.
and excuse me but my sample size on this was about 5 times the sample size you did on eomons before HUGELY complaining about how fucked up bad this game is right now. so you should maybe step down a bit and be quiet as you obviously have no fucking clue what you are talking about. you cant / dont want to read and you dont even look at your own fucking logs and compare before posting stupid shit. maybe this is another guy playing right now as you do have mutiple personalities but you of all people shouldnt dare to say anything about this :)

the funny thing about this tho is that i am confirming your logs. even got it worse and still you bash on me because you hate me so much despite me being on your side logwise. sorry but i just dont have that strong feelings for you. im sorry.

7.6/10 hit. Where did you get this would average just 2.4% less tt?

Back