Not another hunting log...

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
People should stop thinking short term returns.
MindArk never made a statement that you will receive 95% or whatever you want in 1 or 2 days, NO matter how big the cycled peds are.
Just forget that concept, it's not going to work.

And for the setup, all i'm going to say is there where some flaws in it.
And no it would not have given you the magical 95% return when those were prevented.

And ofc people will have always their own opinions about things, so I will not even go there to argue around on those things.

And for this

Nope, I would be depositing like a maniac if that was the case :rolleyes:

well as i stated i had the exact same return on the same mbo with different weapons. one example are armatrix lr40 with imp a105. and i used 10 of those up. and it didnt change since the 11th september. when i look at long term returns i would need 2 of those 3k x multis by now in a row to get me back on track since the change.

Too Short..

Indeed.....

All you have to question yourself, why is that ;)
And nope, on kickbacks or whaterver people wanna believe

well its kinda easy to know why that is.
MA changed the min and max non multi loot on mobs and removed most of the 20-100x multiplier while making new 2x multis of which a few come. but not nearly many enough to cover for the missing 20-100x multis. this made an increase in bigger loots and hofs but when i look at how many of those would be needed to cover for the lose then it is obvious that this cant happen.

and before anyone blames me now for exactly knowing how it works blabla, thats pretty much exactly what MA stated in their own dev notes so fuck you and read those before talking shit again.

btw. nobody knows how those average returns are calculated, they say 98% for people between >10k peds cycled since 11. september. now they might look at someone who got a huge hof and cycled 11k peds and has 150% tt return thanks to the hof. and then there is someone who gets 80% tt return and cycled 200k peds since that date and they might just take the average of 150% and 80% without accounting for the real amount of peds spend. that way some lucky guys who stop cycling or dont cycle as much fuck up the whole average for everyone else. as long as MA doesnt show some real numbers or their calculations there is lots of room for interpretations.

Too Short..

Slightly off topic, has anyone actually seen the difference in loot composition clearly? I did a short 2 hour test last night with a 48% efficiency and a 68% effeciency setup and got the exact same outcome.

Slightly off topic, has anyone actually seen the difference in loot composition clearly? I did a short 2 hour test last night with a 48% efficiency and a 68% effeciency setup and got the exact same outcome.

Basically what the composition thing means is that you get a firm amount of wool for example per kill and if you kill cheaper you get more wools per ped spent I think.

The shrapnel is just the filler, at least this is my experience of the new loots.

Reactions: Aio

Best I got was about 56-57% shrapnel, and the worst 71-75% shrapnel composition.

Tested with the same dps on same mobs, repeated a couple of times. The efficiency difference on the weapon was of about 4%. However one weapon had about the double max msg than the other, leading to possible overkill.

Weapons tested:
Corrosive V Ten + Kinetic amplifier IV (L)
Improved Embra Laser sword + Trauma amp VI

Either way TT return and avg MU were too crappy to continue hunting at 30dps ish

Basically what the composition thing means is that you get a firm amount of wool for example per kill and if you kill cheaper you get more wools per ped spent I think.

The shrapnel is just the filler, at least this is my experience of the new loots.

Yupp ive tested and confirmed by raising dpp alot by force, once you get CAP loot in MU more dpp no longer needed.
Whats not confirmed and bit harder to test is the composition of the looting events.
For example when i get oac there is a set ammount of drops per drop event, on kreltin its 4 units.
I always get 3-4 but ive heard of guys getting 1-4 on their drops.
Same is with fuses asked other hunters and they got 1-3 but ive never had a 1 drop, most common is full ammount.

Volume is so tiny and i havent run tests with someone else to check this out, mostly just asked hunters that been on same mobs as me.

My gear gives me ample chances to find out things but i havent had time to test in a while, but a way to find out is too lower dpp gradually too see where the breakingpoint is,if there is any.

Reactions: das
i did a few 1k ped runs on kerbs (always dom and alpha) with piron ul gun with some 28% efficiency, then with ul non sib guns with 65% eff and with armatrix series with impa105 with some 65ish eff and all had the same loot composition in terms of muscle oil to shrapnel ratio. (+- the usual difference depending on if the bigger multiplier are shrapnel only loots or mixed with oil or even nearly only oil). there was not enough difference to say it is not caused by variance.

Makes sense :thumbup:

Back