Selling: Selling Land Deeds [unconverted, original] !

ALEXANDER

Elite
RO ALEX ALEXANDER
Minimum quantity per purchase: 10
Availability: ~800

These are original Calypso Land Deeds, unconverted, so you can use them in the future to get plots when MA releases new habitable cities.

PM me offers

Last edited:
you have 2 millions ped in deeds? thats a little crazy ))
free bump

bump, 720 left!

PS: don't contact me with low-ball offers, I sell to investors only, not re-sellers.

Whats a lowball offer for you ? Got some for 1700 out of auction today. With mindark giving up a potion of their revenue this effect CLD's revenue aswell. Why dont you give us some pointers what you expect and whats a lowball offer for you ? Could safe you from a lot of unwanted PM's

2 weeks ago, 1900 would have been a lowball offer.

In 2 more weeks 1700 would be a dream price to dump your CLD for.

You can't blame people for offering 1700 now.

2 weeks ago, 1900 would have been a lowball offer.

In 2 more weeks 1700 would be a dream price to dump your CLD for.

You can't blame people for offering 1700 now.

Id think you are buying soon, when you owned clds it was pump pump pump pump and now youve sold and now youre strict baise dump dump dump. The day I quit Im out of here, not bashing a forum full of people that does actually play the game, youre staying around tells me youre a manipulative buyer/troll and is next onmy ignorelist btw :)

Gl with your future cheap clds

//Linzey

Id think you are buying soon, when you owned clds it was pump pump pump pump and now youve sold and now youre strict baise dump dump dump. The day I quit Im out of here, not bashing a forum full of people that does actually play the game, youre staying around tells me youre a manipulative buyer/troll and is next onmy ignorelist btw :)

Gl with your future cheap clds

//Linzey

you can bitch at me all you want, but I'm just stating the obvious. Not telling a lie here. Just a fact.
Did you actually bother to check the auction graph before posting this bullshit?
Last week prices were far over 1900. And today?

I saw this drop coming after carefully monitoring the CLD prices, bids and offers.
I was smart enough to sell at 2020 but not smart enough to sell at 2200.
This drop was eminent. Loot 2.0 chased away a lot. Returns were already dwindling not justifying the high price anymore.

You wont here me saying to not buy at all. I'm just saying that last months prices are a dream if you want to sell now and that next month you can repeat this line.

My guess is they drop to around 1600. Yes, and maybe then I might be interested again in buying.

So whats the problem in that?

*edit*, also what do you think will happen to the price if these 700+ CLD's hit the auction?
At the moment supply far exceeds the demand.
Buying those 700 CLD's at 1700 would only mean a 10% mass discount at current MU. Which isnt even that lowball.

Last edited:
The 250 I've sold so far have been sold at over 1900. The market is being manipulated as we speak, you can see it by the names putting up the auctions. There is indeed a downward trend but the fact that people are camping the auction and insta-buying anything under 1800 tells me they aren't really concerned about the future of CLDs.

Back