Hogglo Diablo Scheduled Events

I assume by "stress test" they mean they will be "closely monitoring" the servers instead of sitting around in the coffee shop.

Where's Rich Hall when you need him?

bonus loot = none

I did go small Droka ... no Bonus loot 2day

On 1 full A106 with Adj EWE 41 with LC-100 + A103 + Philo as finisher TT loss =189 PED ... that a wonderfull ~ 60% TT return
Best was like 18 ped

run lenght ~ 1h ...
all time fighting with LAGs

Ty for service, posting sales on LC-100 and Adj Ewe 41

The skies may not be falling yet. But the clouds sure look like a storm is coming if something isn't done sooner than later. My suggestion for what it's worth:

- Change this most recent BS loot tweak back to how it was MA. You are alienating your regular players at a rapidly increasing rate.

- Fix the fucking lag, before it's too late. This game has such little amount of players ingame at any given time that this lag is a complete joke and shouldn't be happening.

- Consider putting this game up for sale if the interest or ability to run it and grow it is just simply no longer there anymore. Don't let a one of a kind RCA game die. This is your legacy, don't let it be a forgettable one.

- Change this most recent BS loot tweak back to how it was MA. You are alienating GIRTS WHO NO ONE HAS SEEN IN 2 MONTHS, AND GAVE US ALL SOUND ADVICE ON HOW WE SHOULD ADAPT TO THE NEW LOOT SYSTEM
- Fix the fucking lag, before it's too late. This game has such little amount of players ingame at any given time that this lag is a complete joke and shouldn't be happening.

- Consider putting this game up for sale if the interest or ability to run it and grow it is just simply no longer there anymore. Don't let a one of a kind RCA game die. This is your legacy, don't let it be a forgettable one.

personlally if this game folds I only lose the price of a small car in 2007

I enjoyed killing the Entropy Bots from this event :rolleyes:

I will wait till tuesday, if nothing has happend then I will just be :sweat:
if I realy can't resist to login :laugh:

There you go I did contribute to the stress test, and did my own stress test :rolleyes:
No personal lootpool, so I have to consider the fap cost a loss :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, any feedback from the devs regarding this test?

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back