• NO

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

Johaoninho90

Prowler
Jo Johaoninho90 jo
attachment.php

Dear people of Entropia,

What would you say if I told you that from now on, your opinion counts more than ever, and that you can help to improve Entropia Universe?

How? By voting "yes" or "no" and participating voluntarily by adhering to a petition whose objectives are based on ambitious and new projects.

The goal is to gather as many people as possible who are playing at Entropia Universe, and who would like to see one or more common projects take shape in the game. If a project has had a lot of votes "yes" a petition will be created and shown to the designers of the game in order to know and to discuss on possible setting up possible.

Proposals and projects:

1-Be able to buy strongboxes in the game.
2-Develop a [VSE Mk 2 (C)].
3-Create one or more models of vehicle full electric.
4-More jewelry (watches, necklaces, earrings).
5-Create a new planet.

Last edited:
New planet for what : space desert , NI desert , cyrene 70% desert , rocktropia 70% desert
Jewlery for what ? Old time people buy clothes because extra peds take , now:scratch2::scratch2: lost too much no need more clothes :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you trying to get a job at MA headquarters? Proposing useless stuff...
we can never agree with each other because what for you is good , it's bad for me , what is bad for you it's good for another player , it's extremely hard to arrive at a balance with all the players with all the professions...

thanks for voting and sharing opinions :smoke:

We just need a game that makes some sense to play.

Anyone remember?

@Voting booth in Twin peaks?

...and that was over a decade ago!

Anyone remember?

CLD's granting you rights to vote?

PLease dont be mad if I wont believe in such stuff anymore.

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know all that happened in Entropia before 2015, sometimes I find by chance documents ... in any case, I like the game and most of the players. Make yourself say your opinion and vote on this thread is already something for more or less new players like me.:yay:

thanks for your presence.:beerchug:

There were only ever a couple of votes through them... just another abandoned system ;)

Says McCormic in Aio's clothing......

if I remember the Vote station from 2003 until 2006 about after that no longer work it is:
introduce day / night
introduce vehicles
best Loot
quests and others forget

werido 2

hey,

I didnt expect any type of strongboxes would be able to loot and trade in game when statred this thread. But now it possible so yeah...thanks all for your vote and opinion in comment. This poll is kind of closed now.

But you are anytime welcome to join the Entrolympic Events 2018 :cool: !!

I want to vote to get rid of the strongboxes all together.

Remove the strongboxes,
Remove player bound items,
Remove UA,

bring back sitting, item dropping, sweat camp :).

that is all

Anyone remember?

@Voting booth in Twin peaks?

...and that was over a decade ago!

Anyone remember?

CLD's granting you rights to vote?

PLease dont be mad if I wont believe in such stuff anymore.

I remember the voting terminal and I remember the CLD advertisement, when they said each CLD would have a vote, well still waiting for that !

Hope new Ceo finally will bring us what is promised years ago!

Back