Develop a [VSE Mk 2 (C)].

Develop a [VSE Mk 2 (C)]

• YES

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 28 63.6%

• Total voters
What would it do? Pull diluted sweat instead of regular? The coloring option would be neat, but make it do something more than just that.

What would it do? Pull diluted sweat instead of regular? The coloring option would be neat, but make it do something more than just that.

What would it do? Pull diluted sweat instead of regular?
:tongue2:
I could not tell you at what level the stats of the tool could be nor how much it could take of sweat ... we are only in the theoretical and imaginary aspect of an object that does not exist in the game. .. it would have to remain consistent with the prices and the use of the tool.

Develop a [VSE Mk 2 (C)]. :yay:

...or get rid of that ugly tool again and back to our old sweat animations. Working the sweat magic with your hands just like the other mindforce powers.
They were a lot cooler!

Now you have this but ugly thing in your hands looking stupid!

What would it do? Pull diluted sweat instead of regular?
:tongue2:
I could not tell you at what level the stats of the tool could be nor how much it could take of sweat ... we are only in the theoretical and imaginary aspect of an object that does not exist in the game. .. it would have to remain consistent with the prices and the use of the tool.

What the fuck? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hi MA, can you just make a new item pleez, you decide what stats to give it! I can't be arsed to do any thought towards design to help you out, I just wanna pester you with pointless shit.

what stuff have you smoked ?

glad you vote and give your opinion on the subject, but stop talking about off topic or only weed and smoke ...:wise:

well, I guess he was just asking you a question to get the complete picture.
As to what drove you to make this suggestion. :laugh:

I guess he thought it was you in that video. :smoke:

*Edit* and let us be honest, as a dutchman, and you being dutch, the question isnt even that far fetched.

What the fuck? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hi MA, can you just make a new item pleez, you decide what stats to give it! I can't be arsed to do any thought towards design to help you out, I just wanna pester you with pointless shit.

Always trusted to get the tone just right :)

Increasing the rate at which sweat is gathered would only devalue the existing sweat and not actually bring more money for sweaters

i would let new ppl spend ped on upgrade existing VSE1 to let them color it or something dumb... but it would not be any more efficient or do any better job of extracting sweat. kinda like the dumbass idea w/ the jumpsuit colors.. does nothing for you, but pads the pockets at MA. maybe this is the next new money grab. no real utility, but dump resources out of game, and into MA :)

ignorant idea to pump more sweat into the market.. make it even tougher for new folks to get going, than it already is.

Develop a [VSE Mk 2 (C)]. :yay:

I've been slowly wanting to get to lvl100 to see what happens. Spent a lot of money doing so (yes one of the few who deposited to sweat). But this is a great idea! See, once MA releases v2.0 of the VSE they would then adjust version 1 to give out less sweat so you would have to spend a hell of a lot of time leveling up to get good sweat returns.

So yes, I'm guessing some true sweaters are really pissed off now that you even gave this idea to MA. :)

if not I also look for 2/3 slaves that you do not want to come :laugh:, sweat it is an fenomenale shit.
we never ask for that and we get away very well without before

new oilrig idea have more sense , i'm stay long time at oil rig ( and take maximum 10baril in my EU life just kill/laugh, block the rig :cool:)

Last edited:
Nope, definitely not.

There's only one acceptable option - get rid of all the ugly stupid tool things and give us back the tai-chi style animation with our hands.

Asking for another tool sounds too much like "It's OK MA, that you promised to restore all features we had pre VU9 and then quietly dropped half of them. We like to get cheated, just throw us something new and we're all happy!"

just develop random things that no one needs :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

...or get rid of that ugly tool again and back to our old sweat animations. Working the sweat magic with your hands just like the other mindforce powers.
They were a lot cooler!

Now you have this but ugly thing in your hands looking stupid!

This right here is the most sensible idea
Big reps to wizz :)

lol..what a new glorious idea...never heard such in 8 yrs+ *sarcasm*

but honestly....yes why not BUT with decay prportional to the additional gaining sweat bottles...and/or for like lvl 30+ professions...

create a terminal for it where you can change the color,form,beam color etc for it .....for like 5 ped per change xD

lol..what a new glorious idea...never heard such in 8 yrs+ *sarcasm*

but honestly....yes why not BUT with decay prportional to the additional gaining sweat bottles...and/or for like lvl 30+ professions...

create a terminal for it where you can change the color,form,beam color etc for it .....for like 5 ped per change xD

:):beerchug::cool:

this might be the most stupid idea of all

i vote for sweating to stop totally

there is a new way needed of try-out play

Back