Create one or more models of vehicle full electric.

• YES

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • NO

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters

Johaoninho90

Prowler
Jo Johaoninho90 jo

Some ingame electric cars that reduce you electricity bill at home :wise:

Pff, electric. I want a steam car, as uneco as possible. At least all those wood harvesters finally get a use.

I would settle for something modest like this:

steamtank.jpg

where is the poll that says ...

"before we talk about dumb shit.. would you like to see the lag issue resolved?" --> yes --> no ... ezpz

Just give me a hoverboard without movement decay.

youre trolling with totally useless topics

need to have some brain surgery i guess

how about a solar powered vehicle that doesn't use oil? It will only move during daylight hours and will stop in it's tracks as soon as the sun goes down?

how about a solar powered vehicle that doesn't use oil? It will only move during daylight hours and will stop in it's tracks as soon as the sun goes down?

here we go... ;):wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

so you want to take away the oil consumption.... what incentive does MA have to introduce something that takes away from their revenues???

maybe we call up Elon Musk, ask him to sponsor electric vehicles, and then MA can bill him for lost revenues from lack of oil consumption. granted it wouldnt be a ton of dollars.. but enough.

so you want to take away the oil consumption.... what incentive does MA have to introduce something that takes away from their revenues???

maybe we call up Elon Musk, ask him to sponsor electric vehicles, and then MA can bill him for lost revenues from lack of oil consumption. granted it wouldnt be a ton of dollars.. but enough.

I don't want to take away the oil consumption... i proposed to vote if the idea to create any full electric vehicles is good or not... what icentive does MA have to...i mean we can imagine the eletric vehicle don't require oil but require bettery for exemple, or a vehicle land vehicle with limited time to use depending on your wiegt and the time you use the vehicle... the debat is open... we are now at "YES" or "NO" i don't wait from you guys a YES, i mean the vote is here to see what entropian people (YOU) want...
PS":call Elon Musk ask him to vote on this thread~:lolup:

Back