Create a new planet.

• YES

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • NO

Votes: 93 86.1%

• Total voters
2 - Add interplanetary teleporters

:yup:

:wise: This!!! ... make migration easier for a continuous flow of traffic and then the economies will improve.

Speaking just for myself I would love to travel to different planets and mine, craft, explore etc but just the sheer thought of sitting in space for ages turns me off the idea so I keep bouncing between Calypso and FOMA. I am even happy to pay a bit extra to teleport.

Also, the option has no bad effect on the people that would like to fly, just gives an extra option for people that don't want to fly or in a hurry.

I never entered another Planet, then Calypso. An additional planet would only make me even more in default :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Voted No. Last thing we need is a new planet.

If anything... MA should be scrapping toulan and NI.... RT/Cyrene are just kinda there now, and too big to just get rid of.... but EU was better when we had fewer planets. or just one...

If anything... MA should be scrapping toulan and NI.... RT/Cyrene are just kinda there now, and too big to just get rid of.... but EU was better when we had fewer planets. or just one...
This. The thing is, I've used warp services numerous times, and I'm grateful for Granny and the others running them every day, but...space hurts Entropia more than it helps. I'm not saying we can't have separate areas with distinct separate themes, but this intentional separation of them has never helped the game as a whole. It helps the select few running space services, and that's pretty much it.

Again, as glad as I am to have motherships for safe travel, the whole space thing was created because a handful of people invested a ton in hangars, and MA felt as though they owed those people something. Which is not a terrible thought, but to hurt to game as a whole to protect a handful of investments was extremely narrow-minded.

If anything... MA should be scrapping toulan and NI....

NOT NI! It needs fixed and preserved. There once was a great game and NI is the closest artifact of it. Visitor numbers are currently increasing, slowly but noticeably. The other one is a "me too" kind of thing nobody needs. It carved out a niche by offering a few items people came to like, but I don't like where the money goes in the first place. Can be replaced when something better comes along. But take away NI and you lose even more oldtimers. Some may think that's fine...

Do we need a 'which planet should be deleted' poll? :cool:

Reactions: San
weirdo

Thanks all for having voted and giving comments, didnt expect Arkadia Moon when I started this poll.
No and lot of arguments, but finally they did it... xD

anyway this thread is kind of closed now, if some of you wanna join my entrolympic events 2018 , you are welcome.

:dunce::dunce::dunce:

Back