Create a new planet.

Create a new planet.

• YES

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • NO

Votes: 93 86.1%

• Total voters
The overpopulation on Universe it's definitely a issue . MA should make another planet named Calypso 2.0 and 3 times bigger

The overpopulation on Universe it's definitely a issue . MA should make another planet named Calypso 2.0 and 3 times bigger

lol! :lolup:

I guess this answer says it all.

Let's make more planets without players on it. Yes, exactly what we need.
Imagine, encountering another player. How odd that would be!

lol! :lolup:

I guess this answer says it all.

Let's make more planets without players on it. Yes, exactly what we need.
Imagine, encountering another player. How odd that would be!

I'd quite like a planet to myself, Toulan was fun but so rage inducing when someone else stole the 1 HOF of the week there.

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd quite like a planet to myself, Toulan was fun but so rage inducing when someone else stole the 1 HOF of the week there.

lol, oops, +rep went wrong.

Just make sure you own that planet then I set the tax to 50%! :laugh:

How about to remove 2 or 5.

just make em all continents on the same planets... little planets like RT and Toulan almost feel like a single LA sometimes since they are so little.

No

maybe try to buy NI.

Nope. Suck the entire universe into a black hole making space disappear and all planetary material condensed into one huge planet. Planet partners can have a contintent instead of a planet. Then we can all fill up Port Atlantis once again with vivid life if all Entropians came back home to Calypso.

you must be a moron

you make a lot of useless topics that show you have no clue about what youre doing

planets are bought by companies.

So there will be a new planet when a company buys one.
If there is no company thyat buys one there will be no new planet

youre poll is total bullshit and shows your lack of knowledge.

stop spamming the forum with nonsense

...and don't forget to put more empty space in between :laugh:

Seriously though, no. Not a new planet please.

Populate the ones we got already.

I wanna moonwalk into my next HOF.........
*Though seriously, consider this was almost a reality....are you really sure you want another planet? We would get some wacky idea like this more likely. We need servers that work, and probably 3 times the current population to work without issues before this should be considered.

SEE VIRTUAL WORLDS™ TEAMS WITH THE ESTATE OF MICHAEL JACKSON TO PUBLISH ONLINE VIRTUAL WORLD, PLANET MICHAEL™ LOS ANGELES – Sept. 21, 2010 - SEE Virtual Worlds TM, an entertainment company developing a virtual reality universe of connected planets tied to licensed franchises, today announced a collaborative deal with the Michael Jackson Estate to publish Planet MichaelTM, a massively multiplayer online virtual world set to launch in late 2011. Planet Michael will offer fans around the globe an innovative, first-of-its-kind interactive gaming and social experience that truly celebrates Michael Jackson’s extraordinary life as an artist and humanitarian.

The new planet, currently under development and slated for launch next year, will be an immersive virtual space themed after iconic visuals drawn from Michael’s music, his life and the global issues that concerned him. Entire continents will be created that will celebrate Michael’s unique genius in a way that underscores his place as the greatest artist of all time. Michael’s longtime fans will feel at home as they find themselves in places that seem familiar and yet unknown at the same time, and new generations will discover and experience Michael’s life in a way never before imagined. At its core, Planet Michael is a massive social gaming experience that will allow everyone, from the hardcore fan to the novice, to connect and engage in collaborative in-game activities with people worldwide.

Planet Michael is one of the first themed-planets that will be published by SEE Virtual Worlds for the Entropia Universe, a vast dynamic 3D environment created and provided to end users by MindArk PE AB. The Entropia Universe features several existing planets and combines a revolutionary cash economy with cutting-edge graphics. Although Planet Michael is a free-to-download world without monthly subscription fees, the real world in-game economy features gameplay monetization that allows players to take on dozens of different occupations and in certain instances, contribute to a charitable cause at the same time.

“When we first approached the Estate and talked about creating Planet Michael, one of our primary goals was to build an interactive environment where fans from all over the world come together to affirm Michael’s life-long dedication to fostering global friendships,” said Martin Biallas, CEO of SEE Virtual Worlds. “In building a space worthy of those global connections, we envisioned a magical, enjoyable place that will capture that zest for fun and life that was at Michael’s very core. Throughout his extensive career, the King of Pop was well-known for his visionary contributions to music, dance, fashion, entertainment and philanthropy, and it was critical that we somehow incorporate all of those elements into the game.”

“No artist unified the world like Michael Jackson, so it is fitting that in Planet Michael his fans will be able to join together in such a unique way online to celebrate his music, his artistry and his devotion to helping those in need,” said John Branca, co-executor for The Estate of Michael Jackson. “Michael was always exploring creative new ways technology could enhance the experiences of his fans, and for that reason we are thrilled to be working with SEE Virtual Worlds to build a global interactive experience that befits an artist as innovative as Michael Jackson” added John McClain, co-executor of the Estate.

For game updates and to register to become a part of Planet Michael, please visit: www.planetmichael.com

For additional assets and information please visit: http://bhimpact.gamespress.com/client_page.asp?i=181

About SEE Virtual Worlds: Special Entertainment Events or SEE has been in the business of themed entertainment for over a decade. For SEE this is a process of utilizing known entertainment titles and franchises in new and innovative ways to increase brand awareness and create lucrative additional revenue streams for Licensors and project investors. SEE has worked with some of the most iconic names in show business, including Star Trek, Pokémon and Titanic. SEE has received numerous awards for excellence in touring attractions and other themed entertainment projects.

SEE Virtual World MJ, LLC is one of the newest division of the Los Angeles based SEE corporate group. A natural extension of the company’s core licensing business, SEE VW brings the world of themed entertainment online. Through a virtual reality universe of connected planets, participants interact with their favorite motion picture, television, sports, and music properties. Planet Michael is the first such themed-planet and more will be announced in the months ahead. Using the state-of-the-art Entropia Universe platform, the real cash economy is incorporated in the planet, enabling participants to earn money through gameplay. For more information on the company and its products, please visit SEE VW at http://www.seeglobalentertainment.com.

SEE Virtual Worlds is a trademark and copyright of SEE Virtual Worlds, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Planet Michael is a trademark and copyright of SEE Virtual World MJ, LLC. All Rights Reserved

About Entropia Universe: Entropia Universe launched in January 2003 and has grown to more than 950,000 registered accounts from over 200 countries. It is the only virtual universe with a real money trading (RMT) economy whose currency, the PED, has a fixed exchange rate of 10:1 with the U.S. Dollar. Its business model is unique as it is based on micropayments, meaning that the client software is free to download from the Internet, and there are no monthly subscription fees, thus Entropia Universe provides a way for new players to immediately start exploring without having to deposit money. Virtual funds acquired in Entropia Universe can easily be exchanged and then withdrawn into real-world funds. The RMT business model has been very successful; The 2009 turnover of Entropia Universe topped $422,000,000 U.S. For more information, visit http://www.entropia-universe.com. Additional information about MindArk PE AB, developer of the Entropia Universe is avail-able at http://www.Mindark.com

you make a lot of useless topics that show you have no clue about what youre doing

If there is no company thyat buys one there will be no new planet

youre poll is total bullshit and shows your lack of knowledge.

why so much hate ? :ahh:

do you just "understand" the point of this poll/thread? wich is to talk and vote about the topic , in no moment i sayed " I WANT NEW PLANET" or " I WANT THIS or THAT"...so...who is spamming between you and me?
You just com here didn't even read what's going on...and insult me?
Well i will not go more off topic and play your game... so please keep your hate for you, you are invited to vote and share ideas and opinion but not too emotionaly please...

A lot of things have to change for a new planet to be introduced (successfully anyway). A few of them:

1 - Remove half the planets we have, those empty and/or underdeveloped. Or fuse them with others giving them certain territory (there's a potential planetary colision story here, and we will blame the robots again ! pesky robitses :mad:).

2 - Add interplanetary teleporters

3 - Fix the servers

Now you can add a new planet and people will go there if it's interesting enough.

None of this can be done if they don't focus and start working, wake the fuck up MA.

:yup:

What about planet Robin Hood or planet Jesus Christ where you pray for good loot , or planet Santa Claus where you can play only on Christmas, maybe they should also put some nukes , 10k ped cost per nuke and you can erase half of Amethera mobs ( imagine 95% of them evading attack)
We need here the president ; Neverdie where are you ?

What about planet Robin Hood or planet Jesus Christ where you pray for good loot , or planet Santa Claus where you can play only on Christmas, maybe they should also put some nukes , 10k ped cost per nuke and you can erase half of Amethera mobs ( imagine 95% of them evading attack)

:) I like the nuke idea...

Jesus hahaha!!! Best thing to wake up to and read in the morning!!!!lolol

This is a stupid thread, there will never be another planet because;

1. Toulan - failed planet
2. Next Island - failed planet
3. Cyrene - on life support planet
4. Monria - unclear status, but likely close to life support
5. Rocktropia - surviving just
6. Arkadia - the competition to Calypso, doing well
7. Calypso - the competition to Arkadia, biased to the parent company, doing very well

With 3 out of 7 planets functioning, where do you see a need for another planet? The game needs massive re-development of space before any more planets. We can but only hope the VU coming is a culmination of 10 months of development after the team ceased working on Compet and started focussing back on EU.

This is a stupid thread, there will never be another planet because;

7. Calypso - the competition to Arkadia, biased to the parent company, doing very well

With 3 out of 7 planets functioning, where do you see a need for another planet? The game needs massive re-development of space before any more planets. We can but only hope the VU coming is a culmination of 10 months of development after the team ceased working on Compet and started focussing back on EU.

You say the thread is stupid, but the thread is not " i want to create new planet please like or dislike" it's here to collect the arguments , vote, and constructiv opinion like yours:rolleyes: and to share the majority opinion of voters on PCF. but
when you say:
your argument is prolly right :yup:

we already have a massive NO with all the voters since now... so at the end we can make conclusion with arguments...

thanks for you presence in the thread!:yay:

I have a few ideas for a new planet:
1. No Explosive projectiles planet: Blocked from showing in global window or Hall of Fame.
2. No shrapnel in loot planet.
3. Lag free planet.
4. Strange signal beacons in mining.
5. Impossible to get your foot stuck on a 2 inch pebble. when moving across rough terrain.
6. Impossible to get vehicle stuck on a 2 inch blade of grass.
7. You can't fall through the floor.
8. Mining ingredients are useful, no 'cocktails' that no one needs.

Might be a bit much to ask for :rolleyes:

2 - Add interplanetary teleporters

Never, ever do this.

Ever.

The one thing needed for interplanetary transport is the inability to log off during travel on a mothership. Space would be fixed with that simple implementation which already exists for Quad-Wings. Literally a near copy/paste code job. There should be no need to explain the rational behind this change.

we already have a massive NO with all the voters since now... so at the end we can make conclusion with arguments...
Let me ask you a question: if your economy tanks because your country's government decided to endlessly print money, is the solution to this problem to print more money? No? So why would a failing planet partner system be helped, in any way, by creating another planet?

If there is no company that buys one there will be no new planet

your poll is total bullshit and shows your lack of knowledge.

what he said :wise:

New planet? NO.

I would rather see mini asteroids across space, where you could do some mining. This would definitely improve space occupation. Add some resources like pyrite which can only be found in these mini asteroids.

Oh wait this might be the wrong thread, anyway new planet NO. Merge planets like NI and Toulan, they have one thing in common - no players.

Back