f#cked by the multiplier!

wizz problem with u is u dont hunt enough, so better stop talking

I got a thing. There are 2 types of hofs one that new players take it to encourage them to keep going and second based of your tt loss. So lets say a period u should get 97% return and u have 95. Boom. My last hunting months i recorded were 97,5%.

Alina, your problem is you cant read so better stop reacting.

It's not about hofs you ass. It's about multipliers.

So please try to read again, or stop spouting that patronizing bullshit of yours.

For all you knowitalls, I have not the most efficiency, nor do i have the most addons like buffs but Im in TT+ since 2.0 was introduced and its by no means possible to say that my samplesize is too small, have been onholiday a few days but Im sure Im among the ones who killed the most mobs.

Its still possible to do well and markup is still possible to fetch for the ones who search (even though markup or TT has same effect ingame even though todays opinions is that good TT is evil but MU is nice even though the effect from the coplayer is that inthe end of the line someone still looses either way)

//Linzey

This also aint the point.

The point is, does it hurt when you mass multi on small mobs after you had a large streak of no multis on big mobs.

It's not about tt-return, its not about MU and its not about hofs.

Last edited:
System know what return you had. does not say it is a personal loot pool for that. :D

But if the system knows, isnt that just another way of making it a personal loot pool, well maybe not loot pool, but personal loot return?

Does the system keep track of how much you've spend?
or does it just track how much you spend per mob killed?

I would think the latter.
mob x costed 1 ped to kill, then system picks a multi ranging from 0,25 to 3000+ based on a matter of RNG.
And the multi range on the long term gives 95% return (when hunting the same mob).

Dear wizz http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=53482

Stick to your lame ass reselling and stop writing shit about something u have no ideea how it works.
It's very sad that people like Alina and Xplojd try to give u hints about how loot works while u say u know everything....and continue writning shit about multis like u actually know how loot works.

Killed close to 5k Molisk in the last couple of days with 3 small globals. Guess I better run to some big mobs and cash in that huge multi! :laugh:

Dear wizz http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=53482

Stick to your lame ass reselling and stop writing shit about something u have no ideea how it works.
It's very sad that people like Alina and Xplojd try to give u hints about how loot works while u say u know everything....and continue writning shit about multis like u actually know how loot works.

Im not saying i know everything, I'm just asking questions. So why this hostile reaction from you?

Don't you know the meaning of this thing: "?"

That means it's a question you ass!

And the only thing Alina always says is that I have no right here on the forum because I don't cycle enough. Yes, he's really smart and gives glorious contributions. Not.

Last edited:
The point is, does it hurt when you mass multi on small mobs after you had a large streak of no multis on big mobs.

If mining and hunting are similar in this matter, is completely irrelevant. The problem in your scenario is wether 1. respective mob can even give enough multiplier to average decently the tt outcome (at some point for example daspletors used to be capped so if regular hunting was bad, it was impossible to count on a solid hof sometime in the future) 2. bankroll is enough to have the multis on that hp, dps etc to get averaged 3. MU justifies what is happening.

I don't believe that a bery global in a herd of falxangius means you missed your ATH if you hunt enough falxes. I would rather focus on the math of if I can kill enough falx and if is worthy considering what is happening with loot, expenses, MU possiblities etc.

To mining: my tower was circa 6k multi. Should I get mad I didn't hit with D-Class or lvl13? No, because I can't bloody know when a 6k would drop (as opposed to a decent chance of estimating a 100x) so I should constantly use lvl13 and that is something I won't do nomatter what. These "big enough to be important" multis are so rare that is pointless to focus on them. The trivial multis are trivial because they come often enough, so it doesn't matter if one of them was "wasted" on a lower cost.

Just focus on what you afford and do that alot, simple as that.

Ofc, strictly a speculation my behalf.

what ma dont tell you is they can say you get 95% back this is average for all poeple

maybe before all the poeple got a small peace of the pie some a bit bigger but mostly the same

now the average is still 95% one got 25% of the pie one got 10% but all other got a way smaller peace

but hey peopele are still getting 95% of there loot back could be 3 poeple that got 200% or more lol the other got suck in and only got 60% BACK

if they dont post how many got 50% 60% 70% and so on its just a number 95% dont mean your going to ever get it is a average of all the poeple amybe you need to loost 100k us dollars to get 95% ho knows

But if the system knows, isnt that just another way of making it a personal loot pool, well maybe not loot pool, but personal loot return?

Does the system keep track of how much you've spend?
or does it just track how much you spend per mob killed?

I would think the latter.
mob x costed 1 ped to kill, then system picks a multi ranging from 0,25 to 3000+ based on a matter of RNG.
And the multi range on the long term gives 95% return (when hunting the same mob).

We got white multi, black multi, spanish multi, yellow multi. We got hot multi, cold multi. We got wet multi.

What we don't got is mob based multi. My 10x multi on 100 hp argo would of been just another 1x multi on 1000 hp cultist.

There is no BIG multi you should go spend on big mobs.

what you fear doesnt exsist

there is no personal lootpool or multiplieer

Its the mob that multiplies

You cant lose anything. youre lucky or not

if you have a multi on a low mob be happy, you wouldnt have had it on any other mob

wake up and stop the nonsense

Back