Here is a thought that maybe MA missed.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I was just thinking about ammo IRL. I was an avid shooter at one time and did reload most all of my ammo so that is why I thought about this. IRL there is all kinds of ammo you can purchase from very inexpensive target loads to high power hunting loads of all types for all types of game, ofc the better the load the higher the cost. We have enhancers now to increase the damage how about ammo that may cost a little more but also do more damage ? You could have both enhancers and high powered ammo for the large mobs and inexpensive loads the small mobs.

Just thought. Oh and BTW I don't think it would hurt the enhancer market because you would also get the increase in damage for the more powerful loads.

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh, ooh, make it so you can craft the more powerful ammo with Nanocubes Mk2!

Don't we have low level guns and high level guns?
Sounds the same to me.
Why reinvent the wheel?

In case you forgot higher level guns require higher level skills. This way as your skills increase you get the higher guns and still use the ammo.

Oooh, ooh, make it so you can craft the more powerful ammo with Nanocubes Mk2!
That would be a thought, that way it would help hunting and crafting. MA says ammo sales go into the loot pool but still it might not be a bad idea.

Anyway its not going to happen and as I said it was just thinking out loud.

there are already too many things that serve more nothing, why add damage? why not just put the possibility "trapping" or block as before that does not cost more money to MA and we allow us to feel ourselves also smart :laugh:

I personally think, that now that the game is switched to a more cost to play with loot 2.0, that we could now have resists and weakness' in enemies were fighting, we could have different ammo to load also, crafted of course.

Ammo we have now can stay as is. But then we could have have say, laser burn cells. Or Laser piercing cells. Perhaps it converts a portion of your damage that isn't piercing to pierce, and if your fighting a mob with a weakness to it....

weakness' could work like crit hits. So basically its another crit effect that has a chance to proc?

The ultimate goal being to reduce cost to kill, so you can kill more and get more looting events, or even allow a smaller gun to hunt just a bit bigger kind of thing, similar to amps. Whatever it is MA decides.

Back