Random Treasures at THE Armor Shop

DraKil

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Ugnius DraKill Timinskas
Random Treasure at THE Armor Shop

Since i want to make shopping at THE Armor Shop more than just going to get the stuff you need. To make it a more fun experience, I am starting a completely random event. During the duration of this event i will add random items to the shop for the minimal price of TT+1. Noone know what those items will be. Not even i do :). It might be something that has been lying in my storage in my storage unused for centuries or it might be a Perseus part for TT+1. Which is by the way what i will add to start the event. It might be in a Perseus shopkeeper or it might be anywhere :). I will add an item every time i visit the shop myself which is completely random. There are no specific times for that.
The event has already been ongoing just not announced in the Events section. However due to low participation it is time to go global!

The location: THE Armor shop at Genesis Headquarters Tower B apartments B E F on floor 5 and B C on floor 7. Random shopkeepers. Coords: [34265, 48208, 120]

Prize pool: Who knows? :)

One item per player per day rule: Please do not buy more than one item per day per person. Give everyone a chance to win something. Share the fun.

Duration of the event: Depends on how many people will get involved in this. If there are only a few people sharing the fun i will have to terminate the event so spread the word :).

Participants: The game is Free for everyone, so it does not matter if you are an Uber or a newbie everyone has the same chance of winning and the same chance of having fun.

The rules might be modified during the event slightly (nothing major) to fit everyones needs better.

The Main and the most important rule of the competition
HAVE FUN AND SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE

The first items are already in the shops. Who is going to be the first one to get an item? :)

Last edited:
The first winner - Darth Revan Reborn - Perseus Foot Guards (M, L)
Lize LizeLotte Sweden - Pulsar Armour Plate 3
Angel O2 Mercer - Aquila Gloves (F,L)
Angel O2 Mercer - Aquila Helmet (M,L)
Robert Keish Gaylord - Armor Plating Mark.5B
Lize LizeLotte Sweden - Pulsar Armour Plate 3
Angel O2 Mercer - Armor Plating Mark.6A
Angel O2 Mercer - Pulsar Armour Plate 5
Lize LizeLotte Sweden - Pulsar Armour Plate 5
John GrimReaper Weaver - Aquila Arm Guards (M,L)
Xanato Xan Kaso - Isis LBP 8
Angel O2 Mercer - Aquila Thigh Guards (M,L)
Xanato Xan Kaso - Aquila Arm Guards (M,L)
Angel O2 Mercer - Prosecutor M35 (L)
Xanato Xan Kaso - Aquila Arm Guards (F,L)
LiviuS BeYonD GodLike - Aquila Gloves (M,L)
Xanato Xan Kaso - Aquila Foot Guards (M,L)
Xanato Xan Kaso - Aquila Thigh Guards (M,L)
Xanato Xan Kaso - Prosecutor M35 (L)
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee - Prosecutor M35 (L)
Lize LizeLotte Sweden - Aquila Gloves (F,L)
Angel O2 Mercer - Aquila Helmet (M,L)

Last edited:
Congratulations to a new winner Lize LizeLotte Sweden.

And dont tell anyone but there still are hidden items available :)

Congratulations to a new winner Lize LizeLotte Sweden.

And dont tell anyone but there still are hidden items available :)

I promise, i will not :laugh:

Laf ... what did you get Lize?

Congratulations to Angel O2 Mercer for finding Aquila Gloves (F,L) for tt+1.

New items added or maybe not yet? :)

I found one! :p But, I left it for someone that could use it better than me :)

Congratulations ocpanda and thanks for sharing :)

Once again congratulations to Angel O2 Mercier on finding Aquila Helmet (M,L) for tt+1
And Robert Keish Gaylord on finding Armor Plating Mark.5B for a special reduced price (not sure if it was tt+1 :))

Another Pulsar Armour Plate 3

Thanks Drakill :)

Once again Angel O2 Mercer is reaping the rewards. This time Armor Plating Mark.6A for tt+1.
Dont sleep guys or he will take it all :)

Shop refilled with Pulsar 2s and Pulsar 6s perfect for the Mayhem mobs, added new items for this event and 5 minutes after i did Angel O2 Mercer already got one. I am starting to think he lives there :D

Congratulations to Lize LizeLotte Sweden on finding Pulsar Armour Plate 5 (L)
and to John GrimReaper Weaver on finding Aquila Arm Guards (M,L)

Last edited:
Congratulations to Xanato Xan Kaso on Finding Isis LBP 8

Glad to hear LangeTobias :).
Congratulations to Angel O2 Mercer on finding Aquila Thigh Guards (M,L).

Congratulations to Xanato Xan Kaso on finding Aquila Arm Guards (M,L)
Xanato Xan Kaso - Aquila Arm Guards (F,L)

Took you forever to resupply the Tier 1/2 durability enhancers... should probably put more would sell fast i bet.

Well i always say if you do not find something always lemme know. If the customers want more durability enhancers the customers get more durability enhancers. They were not a big seller in the past.

30 packs of all durability enhancers added.

P.S. Please go to my shop thread to comment about the shop and your requests for it. I would really appreciate more activity there. Sometimes i feel like talking to myself there even though many people read it. This one should be for the event :).

P.S.S. Congratulations to LiviuS BeYonD GodLike on finding Aquila Gloves (M,L)

Last edited:
Dang... I found arms and boots.... was hoping to find the rest of the set but looks like its done...

There will be more. Just not today :)

Congratulations to Xanato Xan Kaso on finding Aquila Foot Guards (M,L)

Well that was fast.
Congratulations Xanato Xan Kaso on finding Aquila Thigh Guards (M,L)

Congratulations to Xanato Xan Kaso on finding Prosecutor M35 (L)

If this keeps up i will have to close the event. As it is now it works only for very few participants which was never my goal.

Congratulations to Angel O2 Mercer on finding Prosecutor M35 (L)

and Congratulations to Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee on Finding Prosecutor M35 (L)

Well that was fast.
Congratulations Xanato Xan Kaso on finding Aquila Thigh Guards (M,L)

were the foot and thighs found on the same day, or you just posted here the same 11/02/17?

Thought you had this rule:

"One item per player per day rule: Please do not buy more than one item per day per person. Give everyone a chance to win something. Share the fun."

maybe hard to enforce, unless you only had 1 treasure per day

They were bought on the same day. Like you said there is no way to enforce the rule. Adding one item per day also does not help much.

Time for some changes.
Staring today i will hide all the items much better. Mostly they will be impossible or close to impossible to buy without buying the item that goes over it. Hope this will give chances for everyone to participate or just get a nice gift if you buy something :)

Back