Selling: T10 Mod Merc

Want skills? Like green lines? Buy this MM, you will be pleased.

Get your shared loot grinder!

Any of you bitcoin millionaires need a new uber laser pistol? Come and get it! :deal:

"A little less conversation and a little more action, baby."

If you're still grinding mobs to get a mod merc drop, it's probably about time you bought this one instead :wise:

Holiday Bump, got a little action, keep the offers coming, would like to get this a new home soon!

Many lookyloos, still looking for a serious buyer. Get yourself a high efficiency damage dealer for Christmas now! :wtg:

Finally finished my 10k krelt mission, despite the fucking lag from hell. I had a pretty good loot upswing at the end that covered my depo to finish, and then some. If your tired of just shrap, this weapon will give you loot quality :wtg:

Bump for a great efficiency and dps package!

be bop a lu bump

Bump for an awesome laser pistol sporting all the slots!

Make a good offer and you can be using it soon! :handgun:

Buy yourself one of the best laser pistols in the game today!

Merry Mayham is upon us again! This T10 Mod Merc with all damage slots available provides high dps for events.

Lets make a deal, make me an offer I can't refuse and you can rock it for upcoming events!

PS, I have other goodies that would contribute to your dps once the weapon is sold.

That’s ~50k TT in base tiering cost before return and MU correct? 921 * [ (10 * 11) / 2 ]

Thanks, I'll take your word for it, I never calc'd it, I know it wasn't cheap to tier.

Bump for awesome pew pew for sale :handgun:

Get it before they fix the lag and I change my mind and want to keep it :laugh:

Adj price

GOGO Merry Mayhem! :handgun:

Last edited:
I've been getting several request to rent this T10 Mod Merc. I'm not interested in renting at this time, I'm only interested in selling it to a new buyer as soon as possible.

It looks like renting it out would be an additional source of revenue for a new owner that should be considered if someone would be interested in that.

Make me a good offer, lets make a deal!

Bump for top Unlimited base dps weapon for Merry Mayhem Cat 7 :handgun:

Buy it now!

Bumpday!

fuckyour10charbullshit

do the bump! :laugh:

do the bump! :laugh:

now, please be honest, which one is you in the video?
My guess that you're the guy in the blue shirt.
I'm right, right? :tongue2:

now, please be honest, which one is you in the video?
My guess that you're the guy in the blue shirt.
I'm right, right? :tongue2:

I missed that party, I was in the "disco sucks" , "death to disco" , "anything but disco" mindset back in those days :headbang: Looking back, I would have probably gotten laid more had I invested in polyester clothes and gold chains :dance: :laugh:

Updated pricing

Last edited:
Bump for meyham unlimited pew pew! :handgun:

Don't have money for a land area but want to own an asset you can rent out for income?
Want something you can use yourself?

Buy this Mod Merc today! :wtg:

Merry Mayhem is coming soon! Don't let the opportunity to buy this dps beast pass you by! Buy it today and I'll throw in a bonus item! :wtg:

Update Price Bump!

Mayhem Bumparoo! Get this pro dps today!

Merry Tokenham has arrived! :yay:

Buy this T10 Unlimited DPS uber weapon today to have a great chance to win your event! :wtg:

Back