auction orders bug?

jellyfish

Dominant
so... there's an active order for a certain component. 20k units of it at max 130%.

i toss in 15k of this component in the auction at 129% BO and nothing happened... so i figured i did something wrong, removed it and re-did it. still nothing. checked, and rechecked, it should have insta-bought my components...

so.. what's up with this?

The order might be bidding already on 5k+ of this components where the auction isn´t over yet.
As it is not bought yet, it isn´t reduced from the order ammount itself, but reserved for the one(s) it is bidding on.

thanks for the reply mate :)

so the orders now places bids that are not winning bids too?
if so, that's a very unfortunate feature xD

been on a 3 year break from this game ^^
so this is new to me.

Last edited:
thanks for the reply mate :)

so the orders now places bids that are not winning bids too?
if so, that's a very unfortunate feature xD

been on a 3 year break from this game ^^
so this is new to me.

Yes they do as long as the enddate of the auction is lower then the enddate of the order.
An order wont ever bid on an auction that ends after the order would expire.

Hello,

Yes this was changed for some months ago....it bids automatically on the existing auction if its still running , BUT it doesnt reduce /show up the reserved amount insisde the order-amount...

Thats not good implemented imo , had also some of those "actions" and the fee was paid for the air

Eddie

Yea, reserved qty should for sure be visible. Or substracted temporarly from displayed default qty.

I've never had this problem. If this was from a recent update it needs to be addressed immediately.

I dont think its new. I am very well aware of it for years as I used the order function often enough as long I was activly crafting.
Just check if there are bids on the components you are going to feel the order for. Time of bids is a good indicator if it comes from an order.

However I agree that a "actualy reserved" column might help.

The auction order bidding really sucks.
No more quick sale to orders, as you never know if that order already placed bids.

Old system was much better, when you could rely on a quick sale to an order.

Back