Extended: Hogglo Scheduled Events

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys seriously please spend peds to fix lag!

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi *****,

Thank you for your report.

We have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation, any irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible.

Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,
Entropia Universe Support

:dunce:

MA can't afford to fix the lag so Hogglos must be the gofundme of EU....

Hi *****,

Thank you for your report.

We have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation, any irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible.

Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,
Entropia Universe Support

:dunce:

It's pathetic they copy/paste this same response to every single support cast.

It's pathetic they copy/paste this same response to every single support cast.

This is the response they've given me for every support ticket I've made reporting a large amount of bugs, typos, etc. To be fair though, they have actually fixed a lot of the ones I've reported, sometimes it took a few VU but they did get around to it.

So, although it is kind of a copypasted response that doesn't necessarily mean it's an empty statement, I've gotten easily 10-15 minor bugs fixed this way after receiving this response.

Reactions: das
This is the response they've given me for every support ticket I've made reporting a large amount of bugs, typos, etc. To be fair though, they have actually fixed a lot of the ones I've reported, sometimes it took a few VU but they did get around to it.

So, although it is kind of a copypasted response that doesn't necessarily mean it's an empty statement, I've gotten easily 10-15 minor bugs fixed this way after receiving this response.

Support is generally one of the only things which has improved in the last few years. I agree, it's always a generic response but it seems they do pay attention.

Some feedback or commenting from MA would be great.

Back