Peoples started fight over the nut in Entropia.

SellingARMRS

Old
Banned
Hello.

Peoples started to fight in entropia like in this video.

Is it sign of game end ????
Is that means stones and nuts will rise in price ??

Last edited:
Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
The basic concept of this "game" is for MA making money.

That is the basic concept of anyone in business, and you can't fault them for that.

What you can fault them for is the arbitrary way they've handled it over the years. If MA wanted to make money without alienating an entire playbase they should have stuck to their original idea; create small/medium sized loots with rare items that fetch markup. It promotes depositing and limits flat amounts which will be withdrawn.

The boxes were actually their first smart idea in a decade. Sure, it's the theme of most games these days but at least they had the common sense to do the smallest amount to promote putting money into the game.

I could write a thesis on how MA should have and can still save the game, but they'd rather listen to halfwit millennials who will in the end bury the best and only sci-fi MMO that still exists. There's a good reason why my friendlist and that of 99% of older players is completely barren.

Reactions: San
That is the basic concept of anyone in business, and you can't fault them for that.

Maybe I did not express myself well. I am not "fault them" for that.

But I agree with the rest of your points in your post.:cool:

Carefull now peops. The Loot-distribution-managers read these posts and act acordingly. Stick to brown nosing the pixelpoop cartel and your looting wont get nerfed. Trust me I on this one. I lost enough hard cash to know and have tested the theory thoroughly. Even the most evil crooks dont like being critisized or poked with a stick. They justify their deeds and have no concience. I dont wish to scare you, just pointing towards the ever-present omnipotent rule-by-fear right out in the open. To remind you, tread carfully in their own self-created domain. I tested their patience, so that you wont have to. You do not want my ped-card, you do not want to be in my shoes. :wise:

Last edited:
Carefull now peops. The Loot-distribution-managers read these posts and act acordingly. Stick to brown nosing the pixelpoop cartel and your looting wont get nerfed. Trust me I on this one. I lost enough hard cash to know and have tested the theory thoroughly. Even the most evil crooks dont like being critisized or poked with a stick. They justify their deeds and have no concience. I dont wish to scare you, just pointing towards the ever-present omnipotent rule-by-fear right out in the open. To remind you, tread carfully in their own self-created domain. I tested their patience, so that you wont have to. You do not want my ped-card, you do not want to be in my shoes. :wise:

Well if that was the case, then I do not know, what the hell I did or say to them cause I do not global or hof for over 2 months no matter what I do.
And I mean, getting something decent not globals of 15 or 25 peds. That for me is a mini, even those in "regular" mobs are gone.

So yea, if anyone in MA reads this let me know, cause loot for me and many others are crap thx to the "fair" system of loot 2.0.

So, for now, it is a hold on deposits cause this is getting too much expensive just to have fun. Instead it is just a stress game that rewards the big buck players. (and their are all the same ones for over a decade)

So, for now, it is a hold on deposits cause this is getting too much expensive just to have fun. Instead it is just a stress game that rewards the big buck players. (and their are all the same ones for over a decade)

That's the smart thing to do unless you want to end up like me going from 5 digits on the pedcard to 0 in a relatively short time. Constantly getting 60% to 70% TT returns seems to be a design of Loot 2.0 if you're one of the unlucky ones. Don't try to force the globals to happen because the bad loot periods these days will drag on endlessly. Best thing is to take a break and then enjoy the welcome back loot after an extended leave.

Back