Selling: Choice of Full set of Musca, Pixie, or Rifi! Graduating Tomorrow for my Birthday!!

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Hello everyone!!! I am Xanato Kaso, but you can call me Xan. Tomorrow is my birthday and I will be turning 27!! Though I have been playing a few months now there was an issue with the forum registration for a long time. However,I have been reading these forums fervently learning everything I can. I decided my inaugural post shall be the selling of my mentor graduation armor!!!

I am currently at 98% and can easily obtain the remainder within a short time. So I am allowing someone to choose the set they want to purchase. I will fly to whichever planet is required and finish the remainder of my mentor experience there. Feel free to make an offer.

Payments are required up-front because I can not undo my choice.

Prices are in addition to TT:
Male
Adjusted Pixie - 70
Musca Adjusted - 80
Rifi Armor ME - 85

If I have misjudged my price please let me know, I am basing it on what I see people selling for in #calytrade.

Feel free to post here and/or PM me in-game.

SOLD TO STRIKERDAVE FOR 85PED.

Last edited:
i think you get the armor set corresponding to where you created your avatar, not where you graduate :scratch2:

i think you get the armor set corresponding to where you created your avatar, not where you graduate :scratch2:

i'm sry but u are wrong. u get the armor set according to the planet u accept your graduation.

Well, i wish u the best and happy birthday !

Cheers

It's your birthday and graduation. Don't sell it... as for which to get, if for yourself go for rifi since fewer graduate there.

Why would you sell it? You won't need a better one for quite a long time.

I already have full Adj Pixie T1 and full Ghost - Boots.

Its been 3 days with no response and I got the Rifi Armor.....

Back