Entropia Universe at Sci-Fi World in Stockholm

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=2]Entropia Universe at Sci-Fi World in Stockholm[/h]Long-term Entropia Universe players and members of Gameaholic.se will be representing Entropia Universe at the 2017 Sci-Fi World convention in Stockholm starting this Saturday.

The booth will be located in the “Gaming Zone” section where the team will be introducing the game to a brand new audience, going through tutorials and helping beginners create their first avatar.

Originally Posted Here

wow its 2017 and MA finally figures out they can go gaming Expo etc.!!!

wow its 2017 and MA finally figures out they can go gaming Expo etc.!!!

They actually did visit quite a few maybe 10 or so years ago, but very few since then, hopefully this is a sign they're trying to get out there again and make their product known

Sadly there are only 2 EU related posts on that gaming forum and one was done in 2012 and another in 2015..

Sadly there are only 2 EU related posts on that gaming forum and one was done in 2012 and another in 2015..

Well step up and make a third :)

new players :O

Damned too short time to going here :laugh:

I may not be welcome:lolup: but for deposit :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well step up and make a third :)

I would, but I'm afraid I'm not Swedish :p

I was just stating that it doesn't seem to be a very large hub of EU activity at that link :)

ATH incoming , for publicity ofc

Alot of people are more intrested of playing the game than writing on the forums, me for example did just do a few post at forum and most talk is done on TS or ingame.

There is quite alot of people active with Gameaholics, this picture is from the last G-LAN after the Entropia Hunting Competition was done.

gamoholic_lan.jpg

I almost fell of my chair to read MA are going to an expo (again) :yay:

Great news. Good luck with it!

Nice, will they buy Älvsborg Fortress and paint it no loot yellow too ?

Alot of people are more intrested of playing the game than writing on the forums, me for example did just do a few post at forum and most talk is done on TS or ingame.

There is quite alot of people active with Gameaholics, this picture is from the last G-LAN after the Entropia Hunting Competition was done.

I can understand that, I do not post very often myself, and prefer to keep on shooting :p

Either way, I am happy to see an expo being done and more publicity for the game, one can only hope it will grow and gain a few new players!

I'm going to check it out, will try to take some pictures!

gamoholic_lan.jpg

I love this pic of us! Gaming-mates all the way :woot:
(The entropia players are the 6 people to the left in the picture + 8ody8ag behind the camera)

See you at the sci-fi convention :beerchug:

Reactions: jak
Dorki is excited for some reason ... :yay: ... oh wait, it's the coffee he just drank :ahh:

Back