Mythic Eudoracell Queries

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
I am being offered the opportunity to buy a Mythic Eudoracell and I have a few questions,

How much should they cost at level 1?

How much will it cost to level it to unlock a buff?

How much will it be worth after it has said buff?

Someone said that at a really high level they also get auto loot, is this true?

Thank you for taking the time to respond!

Hmmm... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...uff-Unlocked&p=3450006&viewfull=1#post3450006

That pic shows two acceleration buffs but accel maxes out pretty easy. My augmented ring and Harrier maxes me fast and cheap on that. Prices on pets in shops vary widely. It's worth what u think it is. Remember some came from Easter boxes... a holiday box that's only a few months away that could increase supply greatly

Cost to tame isn't just nutro but also time... hard training usually takes longer and costs more than easy.

Really doubt autoloot on it unless it's a rare stable buff¿

Kind of a wasted slot in passive if it really is two accel buffs imho.

Check out https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...uffs-on-pets&p=3358616&viewfull=1#post3358616

Nutrio itself will probably cost around 1 to 2 k to get to level needed. Just a really rough estimate... Don't trick unless focus is 99 percent or higher or nutrio costs per xp level will go up drastically.

Last edited:
Id guess I run thru 30-40 ped in nutrio per level.
I looted mine from last easter boxes, and only 18 atm (@45k exp), so it takes a bit of time to train.
On days I am on 6 hours or more I can get maybe 5-10%, only doing tricks once hits 100, and pretty good with timing now to hit it as it gets 100.

As far as the unlock its like 5 ped or something plus some essence, so.. cheap.

as far as the value after I am not sure, I have seen level 21 go for over 2k ....though it has been awhile since I have seen one for sale.

I don't see auto loot on the options for it, unless there are hidden skills which I have not heard of yet.
Hope that helps.

Someone is offering one to me and I am debating on buying it to sell. I am on about 18 hours a day so I will level it fast, its a matter of cost and whether there is a demand for it.

If not the Eudoracell, what pet IS in high demand that I should acquire to levle?

Someone is offering one to me and I am debating on buying it to sell. I am on about 18 hours a day so I will level it fast, its a matter of cost and whether there is a demand for it.

If not the Eudoracell, what pet IS in high demand that I should acquire to levle?
study the link in my earlier reply... There's a lot of info to be gleaned there... For the most part autolooters are in high demand nowadays... The decrease crit pets are in demand too a bit... acceleration is fun... just wish Mindark would raise the max limit on stacking em.

Pets are not really something to get in to for reselling, at least not til a lot more functionality comes along.

I am being offered the opportunity to buy a Mythic Eudoracell and I have a few questions,

How much should they cost at level 1?

How much will it cost to level it to unlock a buff?

How much will it be worth after it has said buff?

Someone said that at a really high level they also get auto loot, is this true?

Thank you for taking the time to respond!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=308514&catid=member&imageuser=14389

Sorry if it doesnt show total but it is pretty accurate. I would say if u are super careful you could maybe get it done for like 5% cheaper than i have but thats about it as i was very meticilous.
The pic will also show experience needed for each level etc. Time in total is about 4-7 depending on game time, more if you play just few h a day.
In short - 18h a day - 4 months and arount 2k ped in nutrio depending on price of nutrio.

/Soko

Back