Help: F-101 Maxed. What now?

PanBartus

Mature
Bartek PanBartus Komendarczuk
Hello,

I maxed my F-101 and I don't know what should I do now.

1) Buy F-102?
2) Skill for F-105?

Buying AMPs for F-101 have any sense?

Best Regards,
PanBartus

Hello,

1) Buy F-102?
2) Skill for F-105?

Best Regards,
PanBartus

I would go for the 105 personally.

Hello,

1) Buy F-102?
2) Skill for F-105?

Best Regards,
PanBartus

Hi,

F-105 is good finder as well as cheap. However I would recommend trying out L finders such as 211 or Ziplex series. Do not go with F-105 until you have maxed it out using other finder.

If you want to use amps, better be ready for some loss, which means bigger funds to buy more amps to cover loss from previous run.

Hello,

Having Finders with more depth is always a topic....you can look at the F-Series (102.103...etc 105) ,,or also for some L ones like the Ziplex Z-Series....

At start all is about skills primarily...so if you check the stats on like 103,104 etc...and the depth is more than you have now AND you are within the level requirements...then you can change to a better one..

you always skill by further doing..even if you would use the f101 for yrs..

Eddie

F105

Emine f/s

L30

Roctec m1-LF

Roctec Cougr

C70

In that order.

Hi!

I have two more questions. I using ziplex z10 now and Im maxed. I found just tiny/very poor. Sometimes poor. I watched movie on youtube and one man used F-101 had small all the time. I doing something wrong or need I more skill?

Second question. What do you think, should I gather just ore/enm or both od them?

Thank you in advance and best regards!

I still look for regular m1-lf supplier ;)

Since Lost soul seeker , roctect cougr and m1-lf is level II tool bp
and you can pick using NPC BP like
Demonic Refiner 64 pec click
Demonic MK1 - 1.01 ped click
and Demonic Excav as well
(all bp are lvl II , but like any other exclusive item only get if you craft tool in rocktropia)

i should bring a m1lf finder to caly :D ?

If your next finder you are interested in buying is L and regularly available on the auction, go with that. An F-105 is going to have a decay of 2.050 PEC per drop. eMINE FS (L) on the other hand is typically right around that same amount when you factor in auction MU, and is also has a 676m max depth compared to F-105's 522m depth. Finder range varies a bit between those two, but you'll want to pencil those out and figure out total decay per drop, decay per surface area searched, and decay per depth to see what comes ahead as an efficient finder.

Personally, I don't find unlimited finders worth it earlier on unless you are at a point where it's hard to find limited finders on the auction that fit your needs or if you're using enhancers (they last longer on unlimited finders). I've switched between using primarily unlimited and limited sometimes, but unlimited use is pretty dependent on what you're trying to do.

I'd probably stick to f-101 until I had f-105 maxed out and once you have skills for deeper finders just go with what's best for the area you are going to be mining. But I guess using 102 and 103 or L finders along the way would probably work just as well. Actually, it would let you find rarer stuff like devil's tail and dianthus before you get to f-105. Would stay away from amps for sure, unless you have a sizeable mining budget and source of very cheap amps.

Back