Durability Enhancers

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Hello, I recently reached Tier 1 on my Ghost armor and I have some pieces with Tier 2 on my Adjusted Pixies, and I wanted to know will durability enhancers save me money?

I have always been told don't use enhancers, not for armor, not for weapons, not for tools. But when I read online everyone is always using enhancers. So whats the deal???

How do I determine how much I will save with an enhancer and if it is worth using on my Ghost and Adj, Pixie?

I read that Loot 2.0 basically made all armor decay at nearly the same rates, so if an enhancer gives 10% more durability, wouldn't that mean it affects all armor equally?

Thank you for reading my post, if you decide to respond please don't just link another forum post or a wiki page, chances are I have already read them and I still don't understand.

Thankyou

Hello, I recently reached Tier 1 on my Ghost armor and I have some pieces with Tier 2 on my Adjusted Pixies, and I wanted to know will durability enhancers save me money?

I have always been told don't use enhancers, not for armor, not for weapons, not for tools. But when I read online everyone is always using enhancers. So whats the deal???

How do I determine how much I will save with an enhancer and if it is worth using on my Ghost and Adj, Pixie?

I read that Loot 2.0 basically made all armor decay at nearly the same rates, so if an enhancer gives 10% more durability, wouldn't that mean it affects all armor equally?

Thank you for reading my post, if you decide to respond please don't just link another forum post or a wiki page, chances are I have already read them and I still don't understand.

Thankyou

I don't know who is telling you such lies (noobs maybe?).

Mining Extraction Efficiency enhancer: good
Armor Efficiency: used to be worth it, probably better to buy the armor defense increasing ones now
Weapon damage enhancers: really only for event mobs. Not required for your day-to-day hunt unless dmg enhancers allow you to hunt without fapping
Weapon accuracy enhancers: used to be good, but got nerfed recently

There are formulas worked out for most things, you just need to do some research on these forums. Armor was changed recently but the difference between durability 1000 and 2000 is 1%. (2000 dura is 1% cheaper).
The standard for armor enhancers is 1/1000 hits,

I think ghost is 900, so one enhancer going to increase it to 990 (0.09%) if you get hit 1000 times for each breakage, that means you would save 90% of one hit - if you get hit for 30pec worth of damage, then you save 27pec.
Armor durability enhancers have a TT of 0.4ped, hence they would be worth using on ghost if the price is less than (0.4+.27)/.4 (about 160%)

Ghost is 2000 durability and Adj Pixie is 2800

Pre 2.0 I used durability enhancers alot, esp on (L) armors where you get the most bang for the buck (14000 + durability ect)

Now, I just will use for (L) if I even use any (L), since the armor decay costs have come down by a good margin, it makes less sense now to pay the markups for the small gain on UL.

So if not durability is it even worth using for the defense gain on such weak armor?

So if not durability is it even worth using for the defense gain on such weak armor?

If the mobs you hunt require fap, yes.
You have to do a lot of your own research in this game, everyone plays differently. You've been given the tools to figure it our yourself.

Yeah it worth it, as those durability enhancers don't break often.

I, myself, avoid the unlimited armor for the bad durability, so i would recommand to chase for rascal L parts with nice tiers.

:deal:

Back