Uber: Its raining ESIs.

Been that long since I've looted an ESI I've forgotten what they are.

3 years now and counting, possibly longer, was on a phasm, and no idea why I was even shooting a phasm.

I looted an ESI a few weeks ago on a ~1k hp mob.
Stingury with 7dmg enhancers and VI amp I have no idea the new ratings used.... but don't think it is exceedingly high on the eco rankings these days.

Since there is a lot of talk I will add some numbers.

I hunted with a cycle of about 90k peds (inkl. dmg enh and decay) during this event for an average of about 18h/day with Imk2 t9 dmg enh.
I was more or less between 10-20% damage done to each mob looted, depending on time and how many was there shooting.

Good to see that the best gun Gets the best rewards. As IT should be.

The problem is we should be able to loot ESI on normal mobs, not just huge shared loot mobs...

Pleaaase bring back ESI in ~1K hp mobs!

The last ESI I looted was from an argo young.

Why people so complain?

Its after all is MMORPG
High Level Players have better loots compare no-skilled players? Its more that fair its need should be thatway

After All.. if you are high level you invest money , time to archive this
if you are upset to someone pick better loots that you... its because you not deserve
you not grind enough , not spend time enough ingame , dont invest you time enough

Dealwith......its so easy see our green numbers and result
but whats guys dont see is effort to get this kinds reward

(and mindark i still wait my rank 80 finder thanks!)

I've looted 3 ESI with 60% eff

I know some others have looted ESI from small mobs with around 64% eff (edit: Kerb dom, longu old)

'Optimal' loot is DPP oriented and not Eff. (I.E. All crits with swine dlx still has good MU comp) So, higher FB/crit dmg will help you loot more MU vs. Shrapnel. Now....don't mistake this for a 50ped Shrap loot magically changing to an ESI because you shot all crits, the ESI stil needs to be available. More like, ESI was going to drop anyways, you shot it with all crits you got a 40 ped ESI and 10 ped Shrap, versus no crits you ended up with 25/25 split.

Dpp isn't making them magically drop though I can assure you that, just controls the MU portion of the loots size. If your Dpp is terrible, you can override all MU and get only shrapnel.

Also this is shared loot, I can almost be certain in this case, that the users dpp/eff had no effect on the MU they looted. TT value? Of course it improved, they're spending less per damage and loot is rewarded here based on damage. It's entirely possible Vodka just had great DPS and was more inclined to loot the item.

In fact, im certain their setup had nothing to do with looting the item beyond anything but DPS and distribution luck. As the contents of the loot were developed by the collective average dpp used to kill the mob.

Last edited:
I have to apologize for posting nonsense in this thread - misread as looting 6000 USD worth of ESIs over weekend. When realized my mistake, was already too late. In any case as said before, you deserved even that surely just by getting your DPP to the sky it is now, gz!
Since there is a lot of talk I will add some numbers.

Back