FYI: Fix the f****** lag

It's pretty annoying. I am sure this is costing MA money every day with some people not playing or playing smaller/less.

I don't think anyone is playing less, but in a game where everything costs decay or money the lag is costing us ped... even if not directly, refiner lag adds a few minutes to every hour-long mining run and this cuts into my profits a bit.

Im sure MA already know whats causing the lag and are not working on it because they dont like money anymore

Sadly I and several friends are definitely playing less, I log in and stock the shops, but am hunting/mining less and less. Not just because of the lag out in the field but also the lag and constant re-drawing of the shops. By the time I have experienced many redraws, getting stuck in tables/walls and pricing tables instead of contents, I often take an hour or 2 out of game after re-stocking the shop. Time I would normally have spent using ammo and probes... so yes MA please fix this, if not for us then at least to protect your revenue stream.

Im sure MA already know whats causing the lag and are not working on it because they dont like money anymore

Or it might be fixed in the next Version Update.

I think players are even playing more. It has been so enjoyable... :mad:

I don't think anyone is playing less, but in a game where everything costs decay or money the lag is costing us ped... even if not directly, refiner lag adds a few minutes to every hour-long mining run and this cuts into my profits a bit.

That's a pretty absolute statement. I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the number of friends in game who are frustrated and only playing at minimal levels. I've dropped from the top 50 on the tracker for number of monthly globals to the 200 range and it is painful to even maintain that level of play.

In our soc, (290k average skills, and heavy cyclers) what was regular daily 15+ count members online at any given time is now down to 1-5 online at any given time. The people that are left are disgruntled, extremely disappointed with MA, often complaining about loot or lag, me included.

The lag and loot lately has definitely had an effect, as I have seen and heard many times now... people are leaving, irate at MA and selling off their stuff if they are online.

And mindark keep trow our money in stupids sides projects ;)
its make people more upset but i guess mindark staff dont have enough perception skills to see this?

and yes lag effect loot
Mindark turnoff alot loot system components to try improve lag but loot itselfnow is dumb
and worthless and piss so many people spend years in setup and work to figure out its result worst loot to everyone since is dumb but go on

i near quit as well since day 7 i notice this shit and dont sure i want keep deal with
(yea yea rant/whinning and finger point in whole one post)

Last night super lag and today morning-zero

Maybe too much people are playing at middle-night Europe time and thats what make the lag
Hope its fix soon :)

Still lagging. Good luck at the swedish pig festival or whatever. I got force booted.

OK...ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT...

Yes...the game have lag BUT TODAY IN SAME MS IN SAME PLACE 4 PPLS WE HAVE DIFFERENT LAGS!!!

1 OF 4 HAD HUGE LAG AS HE SAYS...!!!

SO IS LAG OF MA OR HES LOCAL SERVER PROVIDER??

Faceof is Dynamic...:wise:
Faceof...:cool:

PS : SO ...IF U HAVE HUGE LAG, CONSIDERED THE SITUATION THATS UR PROVIDER MAYBE TO HAVE ANY PROBLEM AND TO COMMUNICATE WITH MA AND SOLVE IT...:yay:

Last edited:
Hope they get this stupid lag fixed tomorrow!!!

I play since 2008 and never seen nothing like this. Sure the skills and auction even the HOF board take a second or two to show up but this is something new that persist for almost two months now?

Skilling blades this last weekend, trying to enjoy the nice event of bonus skill and at some times, saturday and sunday afternoon, it made me real pissed, on some mobs it was more the time that the reload bar was still than is was reloading as it should be.

It's only visible on activities that require loot, I can sweat for one day and dont notice the lag at all. Similar with mining if you not paying attention... But on hunting and craft you spot it imediatly. The worst part is that no even everyone experience it. I had a terrible lag session and when I logged out and checked a a streamer every thing looked ok on his part, couldn't even catch the item bar freezing once.

Back