Note Regarding Performance Issues

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=2]Note Regarding Performance Issues[/h]Thank you for participating in the Hogglo event last weekend! We have drawn useful conclusions and already made some adjustments that should make a difference. However, we are still working hard on certain issues that are likely to take more time to solve.!
!
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Originally Posted Here

Server resource allocation changed from "Bitcoin mining 90%, EU back-end 10%" to 85/15 :yay:

Wouldent surprice me much lol :laugh:

It seems that the server issues aren't simply server issues from what I read into this post.
Hopefully they can fix whatever is causing it soon.
I feel bad for everyone that are being affected so heavily.

For me I barely notice it at all honestly, a few hiccups here and there. :(

Hi Guys! Thanks for spending some money during our Hogglo Diablo Mini Event! The revenue gained has allowed us to pay for our monthly server rental fee, and return performance back to regular operating levels (1 step up from unplayable).

Please look forward to our future charity drive announcement in the coming weeks - it will be our yearly Halloween themed event, in which our goals are to pay for the whole of Q4 rent - but remember, we can only do this with your help!

:rolleyes:

This whole thing feels like the fucking wikipedia charity advert.

Lost for words... Its boiling inside, but will try to put It as politely as possible.

The alarms should ring, the techs, server admins and all the programmers should work on this since 1st week of lag issues, Its the frikkin` fundamental thing, to make playing as smooth as possible.

And yet, MA is making a "test" fest to analyze their bussines with the resources of their customers, and that after 2(?) months since the lag appeared, should do that the 1st week and fix It asap. But no..., all they rely on is our support tickets and the volume of them tickets, do the MA staff still play, arent these avatars supposed to report annomaly`s imediatelly? And taking these reports as priority?

Blah... pathetic managing thats what it is. And yet, these ppl that "manage" these things get the biggest salary in an organisation.

Thats how the world spins I guess, and you cant do shit to change It. You can either go with the flow or take some other route, maybe another 2-4 year non playing & non depositing is in place.

Cheers,
Robo

After 24 hours just 7 replies on the MA note about lag.

So either people:
1) don't notice lag
2) experience lag but don't bother to complain/respond

Noticing lag requires logging in, that might also affect the number of replies... just saying.

/Slupor

So either people:
1) don't notice lag

Noticing lag requires logging in, that might also affect the number of replies... just saying.

/Slupor

What is there to say. This isnt the first time. Mindark always had Trouble fixing this. This even snt the worst lag.
I remember the Rubberbanding, you took two steps forward and then 5 steps back.
We can only hope they Will fix IT before halloween mayhem starts.

So either people:
1) don't notice lag

/Slupor

Complaining about something that MindArk are aware about doesn’t help the situation regardless how frustrating it can be in game .

Adopting a level of patience is all anyone can do , and I agree with spawn there was worse than this before , it will be resolved and I’m sure it will come back again .

Make do what you can with what you have and enjoy yourself

Reactions: San
Back