Society
AO
Norian Norian Xx
PC: Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk I.

Thanks to all comments in advance.

167 views and no comments
Let’s see how high we can get!

OK, I'll start off - 10k

You can try to compare to the ares ring with 1% buff, however I would not pay for scope so much because it don't have reload bonus and crit dmg bonus so 10k might be a good starting point as lately tt return not depend on how high on crit you are.

tt+200

Sence crits & crit dmg dont add to nothing

yes, this.

Just like the EST sets it has become a bit obsolete.

Sure, still nice to have, but not a game changer to pay 10k for for sure!

To bad the crit buff sellers still think that stuff is worth that much.

I do not like speculating in what it hypothetically is worth but there is one for sale in this forum at BO TT+26k. Since it has not been sold at this price for a long time since the thread was started I assume it is worth less than that.

tt+200

Sence crits & crit dmg dont add to nothing

Better DPS for events and loot composition is better with high DPP.
As of right now you also have a better returns when hunting shared mobs or in team.

To mention the pros.

Better DPS for events and loot composition is better with high DPP.
As of right now you also have a better returns when hunting shared mobs or in team.

To mention the pros.

Yeah, I agree it's still worth something, just not like the value we saw before.

I think the fact that there are only a few of most of these kinds of items, along with the possibility that something introduced further down the line may add some value to it also adds to its potential value.

It doesn't really seem like the market has been able to set a price on this stuff yet though.

Based upon the extra dps it gives you, it's now worth around +1k

If you find a seller willing to let go of one for +1k please give me a message ;)

They could've at least t given them 100% eff :(

Of course my calcs were for imk2 casual hunter (1kped/day). Maybe +5k for hardcore

Bump this up.
I think the 3 that are currently on the market still haven't moved.

Back