Reevaluate Daily Mission Mobs

Xen

Mutated
Society
AO
Xendar Xen Xal
Please reevaluate Daily Mission mobs. Some of them are absurd. Either make better spawns for some or replace them with something else.

Steel Bird: maybe 3 exist in the entire game, and you have to work around lots of other high end bots to kill them, they also move around quckly making you chase them through the crater. I tried these once and gave up, now I just abort. I don't want to spend 2 or 3 hours to kill 50 Steel Birds and get 3 daily tokens.

Cornoanterion and Daspletor: These only exist in FOMA domes that are not maintained so there are about 3 in the entire dome.

Neconu: The only decent spawn I know of that exists is mixed with Scaboreas at about a 1:2 ratio, which sucks. All the player owned LA's seem to have given up on this mob.

Defender: There is no Defender only spawn. There are a few mixed in with the Drone and Droka spawns near the crater, and a few on the interior edges of the crater. You either also kill a ton of Drone/Droka or you have to jump around in a flying vehicle picking them off. Very tedious.

Phasm: only exist on one LA owned by Deathifier and none of his LA's are maintained anymore. Making players spend lots of time flying or running around to find single mobs is perhaps not the best business model.

Globster: see Phasm.

Malcruentor: not as bad as some, but these are just a pain in the ass to hunt as they are mixed with other stuff, a dedicated spawn would be nice.

There are probably more that I am not thinking of at the moment (feel free to add to the list).

Please provide alternative spawns to the FOMA dome mobs and Deathifier exlusive mobs or remove these from the list.

The game should be challenging but not extremely frustrating just trying to find mobs to kill. We should have spawns where we can just tank through the daily missions quickly.

Support this initiative, Auruli Broods are another that jump to mind as well SEG's (deathifier exclusive?)

The crafting dailies could really use some expansion as well.. it is a very easy way to facilitate more demand for loot/crafted goods via mu%

I agree with most of these, but not Neconu, I think the spawn mixed with Scaboreas isn't that bad, Malcruentor cuts it kind of close, there is a spawn with some on Amethera I guess (not talking about LA66 but that currently has some as well for the time being in a dedicated spawn)

Globster, Defender, Steel Bird, Daspletor, Cornoanterion, Phasm, Aurli Broods definitely need to go

Miner Bot, Thorio Female, Trilomite, Drone Coordinator, Second Entity, Gradivore, Furor come to mind as being pretty bad too.

I personally wouldn't mind seeing them get rid of all of the ones that have no spawns outside of taxed, since that comes off as obnoxious to me, but then again, I don't think MA would do that since it would not be a very well received move for land area owners.

Could we at least get rid of the ones that involve leaving Calypso to go to FOMA/Crystal Palace though? Do these places even have Daily Token Traders? I can't imagine ever wanting to pay a travel fee to pay taxes to hunt just a hundred Aurli and then pay another travel fee to return back to Calypso, seems pretty silly to me.

Last edited:
good post . I kind of think there should be an equal amount of dailies for hunter, crafter and miner with perhaps the same setup in the daily vendor for crafters and miners. the ark daily made me move there but now I'm done it I am back on caly. I like the different variations of the new dailies but I'm not sure the big feffoid one is really worthy? I also agree with the above posters - I abandon lots of daily missions now and just do a few I like and I wish there was more that I like.

good post . I kind of think there should be an equal amount of dailies for hunter, crafter and miner with perhaps the same setup in the daily vendor for crafters and miners. the ark daily made me move there but now I'm done it I am back on caly. I like the different variations of the new dailies but I'm not sure the big feffoid one is really worthy? I also agree with the above posters - I abandon lots of daily missions now and just do a few I like and I wish there was more that I like.

Feffoid camp is definitely worth doing, the only shitty part is you need to wait until a group shows up since it's pretty much impossible to solo without being a super giga mega uber, and that means shared loot, and that means you get to enjoy having your ped taken from you by people that come there with a bunch of crit items or imk2 and stuff like that.

It's still worth it though, in my opinion.

Add Letomie to the list. I see Furor already mentioned.

There's a seperate letomie spawn located inside pvp1, around coordinates 788, 953

Was just about to say this, right around here :)

Click the image for the full map if you're interested.

I agree with most of these, but not Neconu, I think the spawn mixed with Scaboreas isn't that bad, Malcruentor cuts it kind of close, there is a spawn with some on Amethera I guess (not talking about LA66 but that currently has some as well for the time being in a dedicated spawn)

Globster, Defender, Steel Bird, Daspletor, Cornoanterion, Phasm, Aurli Broods definitely need to go

Miner Bot, Thorio Female, Trilomite, Drone Coordinator, Second Entity, Gradivore, Furor come to mind as being pretty bad too.

I personally wouldn't mind seeing them get rid of all of the ones that have no spawns outside of taxed, since that comes off as obnoxious to me, but then again, I don't think MA would do that since it would not be a very well received move for land area owners.

Could we at least get rid of the ones that involve leaving Calypso to go to FOMA/Crystal Palace though? Do these places even have Daily Token Traders? I can't imagine ever wanting to pay a travel fee to pay taxes to hunt just a hundred Aurli and then pay another travel fee to return back to Calypso, seems pretty silly to me.

I find I kill twice as many Scaboreas as Neconu unless I run between the Scabs trying to be selective. You would think there would be at least one LA that would have a Neconu spawn...

Miner Bots and Second Entity aren't that bad, they are "natural" spawns not controlled by a fertilizer station. Trilomite are doable but involves running around. The Cape Carramone LA (34740, 31080) has tons of Gradivore Stalkers now and the tax is low. LA66 Malcs are gone, that place changes every few days or every week or so. Thorio female involve lots of running or lots of killing other mobs.

Other than LA or non Caly mob, add/fix spawns and not remove missions imo.

where is my daily bonus mulciber ?

Neconu: The only decent spawn I know of that exists is mixed with Scaboreas at about a 1:2 ratio, which sucks. All the player owned LA's seem to have given up on this mob.

Tetania's? (haven't been on Caly for 1.5 months but last time I checked they were there)

Are there any drone coordinators available anywhere?

Are there any drone coordinators available anywhere?

50300 58900 is the only place that exists these days I believe. When I had the mission it was incredibly tedius to do but with a flying vehicle it's fairly easy. The spawn itself is awful though because it's mixed with other bots.

50300 58900 is the only place that exists these days I believe. When I had the mission it was incredibly tedius to do but with a flying vehicle it's fairly easy. The spawn itself is awful though because it's mixed with other bots.

Unless something changed recently, there was a place with Drone Coordinator north of Nymphtown near where Migration begins, and another one between the North Space Bases but there are L85 Warriors also.

Tetania's by the sea is pure neconu. It's not a decent Spawn , but you can kill 50 there, with some walking.
I had 3 neconu dna on my old la, but the new owner killed Them off.
Mindark should start dropping DNA parts for all lootable DNA mobs again.

There's a seperate letomie spawn located inside pvp1, around coordinates 788, 953

Was just about to say this, right around here :)

Click the image for the full map if you're interested.

Thank You both for pointing that out. Very helpful. :) + Rep, "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Darkaruki again."

Every new post is the same: "Yeah, fix the mobs which I don't like, but DO NOT touch the mobs i am feeling comfy with them".
And yes - some mobs and maturities are practically missing but that's why the OLA are for. But at least third of the OLAs are empty (more then half if Treasure Island is counted as different OLAs) AND some of the owners raise mobs which are not much hunted.

Every new post is the same: "Yeah, fix the mobs which I don't like, but DO NOT touch the mobs i am feeling comfy with them".
And yes - some mobs and maturities are practically missing but that's why the OLA are for. But at least third of the OLAs are empty (more then half if Treasure Island is counted as different OLAs) AND some of the owners raise mobs which are not much hunted.

DNA no longer drops apart from merp, exarosaur and neconu. That's the problem at hand. DNA parts back in loot please Mindark!!

Tetania's? (haven't been on Caly for 1.5 months but last time I checked they were there)

Last time I checked Tetania's it was minimum spawn which means very few mobs, like Phasm. I'll check again.

where is my daily bonus mulciber ?

Start play the game again looser, then u might see it.
Gotta love the affect of Loot 2.0 - Im just loving it

Start play the game again looser, then u might see it.
Gotta love the affect of Loot 2.0 - Im just loving it

I am actually playing unlike you
You can always find me in top5 top hunters.Most of the time i'm top1 but I'be been distracted with another project recently.I am sorry for that.

DNA no longer drops apart from merp, exarosaur and neconu. That's the problem at hand. DNA parts back in loot please Mindark!!
This is a part of the problem, it's also an abandoned LA problem (globster, phasm, cornoanterion, daspletor, furor)

and a "this mob doesn't actually have any acceptable spawn" problem (defender, steel bird, thorio female, drone coordinator, trilomite)

and a "why is the calypso daily mission terminal giving me missions for crystal palace and foma" problem (aurli, kreltin, daspletor, cornoanterion, aurli broods)

A few of these they should just remove, a few of these they could introduce some spawns for or change up existing spawns a bit and fix in the next few VU, and it might be a nice idea to offer some DNA parts in loot once again as well.

That's my opinion on it, at least.

I am actually playing unlike you
You can always find me in top5 top hunters.Most of the time i'm top1 but I'be been distracted with another project recently.I am sorry for that.

Funny-Burn-Meme-Super-Ultra-Mega-Burn-Photo.jpg

I'd like to see the dailies revisited too. That's often the only thing i do in a day in entropia, and if it's a crappy spawn or space mob i don't bother.

I'd also like to see some iron mob event spawns again, like we had before they changed the rewards several years ago. The hiryu, for example, is never getting crossed off my list without another hiryu spawn event.

I'd like to see the dailies revisited too. That's often the only thing i do in a day in entropia, and if it's a crappy spawn or space mob i don't bother.

I'd also like to see some iron mob event spawns again, like we had before they changed the rewards several years ago. The hiryu, for example, is never getting crossed off my list without another hiryu spawn event.

They added an alright spawn for Hiryuu in one of the last few VU over here

Can a mod please remove the off topic posts? Thanks.

One of four spawns in OLA #66 (SE of Zonnestraaltje) is now dense small Neconu. (The other three are big Caudatergus, big Tantillion and medium Formidon)

Back