Reevaluate Daily Mission Mobs

They added an alright spawn for Hiryuu in one of the last few VU over here

Thank you. This is really helpful with dailies. Where did this come from?

Thank you. This is really helpful with dailies. Where did this come from?

Try clicking on the picture... :)

It was originally made by Angel O2 Mercer for the Explorer contest, then Darkaruki took it over and improved.

Try clicking on the picture... :)

It was originally made by Angel O2 Mercer for the Explorer contest, then Darkaruki took it over and improved.

I just did, was this posted on the main site? Cant seem to find it there.

One of four spawns in OLA #66 (SE of Zonnestraaltje) is now dense small Neconu. (The other three are big Caudatergus, big Tantillion and medium Formidon)

Yup, that's good for now, but they seem to change the mobs every once in a while, there used to be Malcruentor where the Neconu are now.

Add PvP daily mission too :eyecrazy:

Stab ur best friend in back
Trick Your best friend into lootable zone and loot him
:rolleyes:

I have notified the dev team about this, and they are looking into it.

I know I am late to the thread but I agree the dailys need a work over. My issue is with 100 Spiders for 3 tokens. It is not that I can't kill 100 spiders, it is not worth the ammo burn. I love the chirpy bonus for 20 but I abandon far more 3 token dailys than the chirpy bonus makes up for.

It should be the bigger mobs get more tokens. 100 spiders should be at least 6 tokens. Just my 2 cents.

I hope they change nothing.

Its not MAs fault that LA owners don´t maintain their LAs its the LA owners fault.

If players are to lazy to explore Caly properly, its the players fault that they don´t know where to find the daily mobs not MAs fault.

Even if a LA is not maintained, if the DNA is installed there is spawn so the mission is doable. Yes, not that fast than on maintained LAs but still doable, have done it myself.

If you think Dasp or Phasm is bad, hell try a Repesilex thats even worse, but still doable.

Why make everything super easy, leave the challange.
Leave the rewards to those who have the patience to do that missions even with bad spawns.

Personally I don´t think any mobs should be removed from daily missions.

What I would like to see is dailys for those mobs that are actually not in the list at all.
What I would like to see is more different bonus missions (that counts for mining and crafting aswell).

What I would like to see is cat 2+3 for mining/crafting dailys aswell !!!!
What I would like to see is more items/components in the crafting dailys!

Always this useless whinning if something starts to become a challange.

If you want super easy play kids game not EU damit!

I hope they change nothing.

Its not MAs fault that LA owners don´t maintain their LAs its the LA owners fault.

If players are to lazy to explore Caly properly, its the players fault that they don´t know where to find the daily mobs not MAs fault.

Even if a LA is not maintained, if the DNA is installed there is spawn so the mission is doable. Yes, not that fast than on maintained LAs but still doable, have done it myself.

If you think Dasp or Phasm is bad, hell try a Repesilex thats even worse, but still doable.

Why make everything super easy, leave the challange.
Leave the rewards to those who have the patience to do that missions even with bad spawns.

Personally I don´t think any mobs should be removed from daily missions.

What I would like to see is dailys for those mobs that are actually not in the list at all.
What I would like to see is more different bonus missions (that counts for mining and crafting aswell).

What I would like to see is cat 2+3 for mining/crafting dailys aswell !!!!
What I would like to see is more items/components in the crafting dailys!

Always this useless whinning if something starts to become a challange.

If you want super easy play kids game not EU damit!

Well, if you weren't so "lazy to explore Calypso properly" you would know that Repesilex are easier than anything listed in the OP. :rolleyes:

The daily missions were created when there were decent spawns of most of these mobs, now things have changed. I doubt players wasting lots of time flying around an LA looking for single mobs to kill is what MA intended or desires.

I have notified the dev team about this, and they are looking into it.

I'm still getting Daspletor, Phasm, Globster, Furor, Second Entity, Miner Bot, and Cornoanterion in my dailies...

If you really don't want to cut off the Crystal Palace ones or some of the really obnoxious ones (Steel Bird, Drone Coordinator, Defender, Aurli Broods, Kreltin, Malcruentor, Thorio Female, Trilomite) since they're all technically doable, just very annoying, and Crystal Palace is still maintained at the moment, at the very least please just get rid of these Deathifier/FOMA ones which are completely abandoned (I know Second Entity and Miner Bot are still doable since their spawns are not DNA but you're encouraging players to hunt mobs which are taxed to a player who has not logged on in a year...)

It's been five months, thanks.

I'm still getting Daspletor, Phasm, Globster, Furor, Second Entity, Miner Bot, and Cornoanterion in my dailies...

If you really don't want to cut off the Crystal Palace ones or some of the really obnoxious ones (Steel Bird, Drone Coordinator, Defender, Aurli Broods, Kreltin, Malcruentor, Thorio Female, Trilomite) since they're all technically doable, just very annoying, and Crystal Palace is still maintained at the moment, at the very least please just get rid of these Deathifier/FOMA ones which are completely abandoned (I know Second Entity and Miner Bot are still doable since their spawns are not DNA but you're encouraging players to hunt mobs which are taxed to a player who has not logged on in a year...)

It's been five months, thanks.

i wonder if its worth giving Deathifier a nudge on steam? hes online atm

i see TI is up for offers to

Back