Question: Eco Enhancers

schneiw

Provider
Hi

Since loot is now a function of actual cost after 2.0 which seems to have killed crit items, would you say eco enhancers are a complete bust now too, since they decrease the cost per shot and without any change to Efficiency rating as a double whammy?

Anyone care to share some insight into this, especially considering the high markup on these?

It wouldn't surprise me if they suck, but to be fair, they've always sucked and not really been worth using as a result of their pricetag.

I don't think enhancer decay itself is taken into account in the loot distribution as well.
So that would make it even worse.

I think the other side of the story would be that your expected to get like what 95% return over the long run....so by spending less ped to kill something, yes you are getting less return, but it should still even out to the same 95%.
So your peds will go further in terms of number of kills.

But from all the posts on the forum, i would say not many are getting even close to 90%.
Prob not a good idea to use enhances anyway as its another cost.

They never worked before even against their tt (let alone mu cost) so they're an absolute disaster now. Of course MA thought about their game when they add things :laugh:

But from all the posts on the forum, i would say not many are getting even close to 90%.
Prob not a good idea to use enhances anyway as its another cost.

mostly posts from cry babies that have been crying about this and that since long before loot2.0, my loot is just over the "expected 95%" since july.

i never used eco enhancers, never knew if they worked and never needed them :)

They never worked before even against their tt (let alone mu cost) so they're an absolute disaster now. Of course MA thought about their game when they add things :laugh:

That is nonsense! When eco mattered a lot they worked like a charm. No idea about loot 2.1 though

Back