Society
PayiNc
Foudil ElSalsero Bachatero
Hi,

I'm selling best UL rocket : Rocket Exterminator
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Skildek_Exterminator

Tier 3.5
SIB : Level 88
Impact radius : 18 m (Double of Vrex 2K SGA)
Max dmg at tier 3 : 423,8
Max dmg at tier 10 : 652 !!
At T5 "Exterminator " is near like a T10 Vrex 2K SGA !

SB : TT+7K
BO : TT+9k

If you need a test, PM in game, i will make you fly :)
Foudil Elsalsero "Your best pk friend !"

Last edited:
Hi,

Tier 3.5

I would like to make a test.I want to fly.Is it possible?
If so can I record the video and post the results here?
Thanks

I would like to make a test.I want to fly.Is it possible?
If so can I record the video and post the results here?
Thanks

lool Sure
I will not use tier 3.5 rocket but other tier with 14% reload pills, hope it's not a pb for you :)))
And with a little 912 crit hope you will enjoy the fly lol
Cu soon in game and dont forget to stream :))
Dont forget to post : your hp, hp chip to auto heal, fap, and armor and protection against rocket lol

Last edited:
lool Sure
I will not use tier 3.5 rocket but other tier with 14% reload pills, hope it's not a pb for you :)))
And with a little 912 crit hope you will enjoy the fly lol
At tier 10 with more than 600 dmg (1200 crit) , your mouth will not be so big.
Cu soon in game and dont forget to stream :))
Dont forget to post : your hp, hp chip to auto heal, fap, and armor and protection against rocket lol

You are selling a tier 3 so don't post details about a tier10 because you have no clue what it takes for a gun to reach that status. With a tier 10 you might have a slime chance to be honest but still its a tier3.
I can take any challenge you can possible propose however my time is extremely important and I will not waste it just to prove anything unless there is a reward in the process.

You are selling a tier 3 so don't post details about a tier10 because you have no clue what it takes for a gun to reach that status. With a tier 10 you might have a slime chance to be honest but still its a tier3.
I can take any challenge you can possible propose however my time is extremely important and I will not waste it just to prove anything unless there is a reward in the process.

Yes I'm selling a tier 3.5 and i say that is the best UL rocket.
Like the Vrex 2K SGA this rocket will reach T10 too !
And at T10, with 600 dmg max and 14% reload more, trust me, you will fly very high my friend :) Messi or not Messi !
At T5, it's like a t10 Vrex 2K SGA ....

Yes I'm selling a tier 3.5 and i say that is the best UL rocket.
Like the Vrex 2K SGA this rocket will reach T10 too !
And at T10, with 600 dmg max and 14% reload more, trust me, you will fly very high my friend :) Messi or not Messi !
At T5, it's like a t10 Vrex 2K SGA ....

I am not denying this is the best rocket in pvp4, it was something else that bothered me in your message.

Well lets try this then.
If you ever kill me in a pvp4 zone with your rocket I will buy it for BO now.
Each time I kill you will my own tools vs your rocket you will reduce your BO by 200 ped until you kill me once.If I kill you 45 times in a row I take it for free.
Lets see who will fly higher.

:poke::argue: I want to see a video after this one :wise:

I am not denying this is the best rocket in pvp4, it was something else that bothered me in your message.

Well lets try this then.
Each time I kill you will my own tools vs your rocket you will reduce your BO by 200 ped until you kill me once.If I kill you 45 times in a row I take it for free.
Hahahha please schedule a time 24 hours in advance and stream it so everyone can watch :D

Isnt this sales thread?its funny a top skilled player boasting i have this and that than the seller.Seller can use his own creation to sell what he want in my opinion.I know foudil from ashi rig and he fly me all the time with his toys which i always ask when i see him there.lol and he great man.

Boast somewhere else please.If you already dont own those statues around TP areas id say those are good to start with.

I will be free at ashi rig around 17 MA time if you want get me messi91.lol.I think last time your rocket hit me 780+ and lets see if there is progress in it.lol.

Im always good at starting fights that i cant win lol.Streamers get ready at ashi......i want to be on Youtbe.rofl.

Isnt this sales thread?its funny a top skilled player boasting i have this and that than the seller.Seller can use his own creation to sell what he want in my opinion.I know foudil from ashi rig and he fly me all the time with his toys which i always ask when i see him there.lol and he great man.

Boast somewhere else please.If you already dont own those statues around TP areas id say those are good to start with.

I will be free at ashi rig around 17 MA time if you want get me messi91.lol.I think last time your rocket hit me 780+ and lets see if there is progress in it.lol.

Im always good at starting fights that i cant win lol.Streamers get ready at ashi......i want to be on Youtbe.rofl.

Why are people still surprised at this "top skilled player's" posts?

Why are people still surprised at this "top skilled player's" posts?

Some people are born arrogant.

Me and that arrogant brat had some fights back when pyrite was raining in pvp4. Well without rockets as main gun, but him with all the pills he was eating had only 50/50 chance of killing me. I dont remember i was using mod hedoc, imp or pills ether.

Me and that arrogant brat had some fights back when pyrite was raining in pvp4. Well without rockets as main gun, but him with all the pills he was eating had only 50/50 chance of killing me. I dont remember i was using mod hedoc, imp or pills ether.

What did he not say is that I was alone and they were 3-7 people and I was fighting with my own hands (mouse/keyboard) and he was using trigger bot (third party software) for 100% aim but again Mindark are too incompetent to ban you for this.

grats on all the free bumps big xd btw

Good luck with the sale foudil, weapon looks impressive, unlike mr. ultrafluff

Hi,

Tier 3.5

i can sell you skills for it so you can use :)

Just ignored this MF it's a selling treat not a argument foudil haven't achive the part you did Messi hiring players to skill he's avatar so shut you fuking mouht :beerchug:
Selling treat keep it clean biaches

Pss he skills he's ava him self and doesn't talk much

Just ignored this MF it's a selling treat not a argument foudil haven't achive the part you did Messi hiring players to skill he's avatar so shut you fuking mouht :beerchug:
Selling treat keep it clean biaches

Pss he skills he's ava him self and doesn't talk much

He invited us to test it and make us fly.I am ready to "fly" anytime.
Remove that if its a selling thread since its misleading and it does not reflect the reality.

Well lets try this then.
He asking for peds to pay the people skill he's avatar or I read it wrong I touh on tread say selling not giving for a challenge :laugh:

He invited us to test it and make us fly.I am ready to "fly" anytime.
Remove that if its a selling thread since its misleading and it does not reflect the reality.

??I hear player under your level kill you any one know an avatar with 350 plus hp and alot buffs are better then the 250 hp but hey I guess you ego run at front on you brain.

Well lets try this then.

Sorry for the rocket ext., but seems it will be sold soon.
You love PK and me too, AHOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!
I will meet you soon.
Don't forget, it's just a game and i will be your best pk friend :)

Sorry for the rocket ext., but seems it will be sold soon.
You love PK and me too, AHOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!
I will meet you soon.
Don't forget, it's just a game and i will be your best pk friend :)

I am glad for you that you've found a buyer really its a very good pk tool that can take down a lot of unprepared avatars.
This is a very competitive game and I will not forget that.Unfortunately I have a lot of pk friends somewhere else.
I don't know any good one in your soc to be honest.
Best of luck to you.You have a lot of passion for it but its not enough I guess :)

I am glad for you that you've found a buyer really its a very good pk tool that can take down a lot of unprepared avatars.
This is a very competitive game and I will not forget that.Unfortunately I have a lot of pk friends somewhere else.
I don't know any good one in your soc to be honest.
Best of luck to you.You have a lot of passion for it but its not enough I guess :)

You are such an asshole..
Glad I am still a noob after 13 years of playing and don't have your arrogant attitude :)

You are such an asshole..
Glad I am still a noob after 13 years of playing and don't have your arrogant attitude :)

Nothing wrong with that mate.
Being noob is a choice.If that rocks your boat all good :)
Thanks for pointing the obvious.

u always using aim trigers, bots, macros, shut up, u r worthless pker without them

SOLLLLDDDD !

Rocket Ext. stay in soc coooooooool :)

Back