Selling: CLD (x) // Land Plot S+ // Medusa Head Shares (LAs)

Skorp

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Nighty Skorp Shadow
Selling:

CLDs
[Calypso Land Deed] SOLD

10+ x [Calypso Land Deed (X)]
1 x CLD (X) = 1970 PED/deed
10+ x CLD (X) = 1960 PED/deed​

*CLD prices might change daily, without updating on this list. However looking for a bid less then the auction sales.

Land Plots
[Hestia Upper #32] S+ Plot (20x40) (unbuild) BO: 6k
[Hestia Upper #39] S+ Plot (20x40) (unbuild) BO: 6k

both Plots are pretty close to the TP (Hestia [66981, 76520, 103])
Cost to get this plots vary from 18 (minimum) to 54 (maximum) CLDs that get converted into CLD (X) + 1500 ped TT of Composite Plank
Info: https://www.planetcalypso.com/opportunities/land-plots/index.xml?

Medusa´s Head Shares
180 of 2220 Shares for sale. SB/BO: 54k
Info: Info about Medusa. Post #10 in this thread

Could also take offers for the whole LAs and discuss it with the team.
LAs:
Deino Island = 2 x Scipulor DNA
Naga Island = 2 x Sumima DNA
Ayida Island = 1 x Scip, 1 x Sumi DNA
All this DNAs are unique to this islands. No other LA has them.

**I won´t provide any taxinformation.

--------
I keap the rights to change my mind at any time or not to sell to people I dislike.

Last edited:
Time to bump after some panic sales

CLDs sold.
Bump for CLD (x) and the other parts.

Late "Black Friday" offers added to OP (valid till monday)
10+ x CLD (X) = 1950 PED/deed
S+ Plot (20x40) (unbuild) BO: 5k
180 of 2220 Medusa Head shares for sale. BO: 45k

beam me up scotty

what are medusa head shares? I have not heard of this before.

what are medusa head shares? I have not heard of this before.

Medusa Head was auctioned on "..with the official auction beginning on December 13 and lasting until January 3." in the year 2010/2011. This Lands were bought by a group of investors and shares (2220) were build due to the collected funds (2,220,000 PED). But we dont have any deeds like AUDs or so that represent your shares, instead its based on trust to the manager. (where no issues have ever arrised since the beginning.)
If you buy enough shares, atm ~33% you would also be able to get an LA as collateral.

Some info about what MA was selling in this package (post 2). Official page on planetcalypso doesn´t exist anymore:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?202389-Medusa-s-Head-Virtual-Property-to-be-Auctioned-on-Planet-Calypso&highlight=medusa+head

5 of 8 LAs were sold already. (the 3 LAs with the DNAs are in medusa team hands. The blue one in the picture below)
Mall was sold.
some appartments are sold.

The Lands are between Calypso and Amethera.
medusa_s_head_mob_map_v3-500x500.jpg

Hope it answers.
~Skorp

So purchasing shares would be similar to investing in chlees entropiafund, but smaller in scope. I see. I think it is cools that players did this and have had a good working relationship and trust for so many years. I one day want to be a player that has the trust and respect of their peers as the aforementioned manager of medusas and chlee. But back to the point of the thread,

How much is each share worth individually if I could only afford to purchase a few, and what is the ROI of said shares???

Medusa Head was auctioned on "..with the official auction beginning on December 13 and lasting until January 3." in the year 2010/2011. This Lands were bought by a group of investors and shares (2220) were build due to the collected funds (2,220,000 PED). But we dont have any deeds like AUDs or so that represent your shares, instead its based on trust to the manager. (where no issues have ever arrised since the beginning.)
If you buy enough shares, atm ~33% you would also be able to get an LA as collateral.

Some info about what MA was selling in this package (post 2). Official page on planetcalypso doesn´t exist anymore:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?202389-Medusa-s-Head-Virtual-Property-to-be-Auctioned-on-Planet-Calypso&highlight=medusa+head

5 of 8 LAs were sold already. (the 3 LAs with the DNAs are in medusa team hands. The blue one in the picture below)
Mall was sold.
some appartments are sold.

The Lands are between Calypso and Amethera.
medusa_s_head_mob_map_v3-500x500.jpg

Hope it answers.
~Skorp

Back