HP before and after Release 15.15.4

Updating Excel for the day I see I gained 16.11 HP skills and that was the only skill effected it seems.

If we had all shut up about IT.. Mindark wouldn't have noticed

220 +21

Last edited:
I gained 20 hp points

But reading through this thread it made me feel so noob with only 226 hp. Really insane how much hp most of you have

I gained 20 hp points

But reading through this thread it made me feel so noob with only 226 hp. Really insane how much hp most of you have

Yup i was busy irl during all the big multiplied skill events around ten years ago and have taken some pretty hefty breaks since then and as a result am still noobish too. :) I went from 191 to 201. I thought i had more manufacturing skills than that. :/

Its been a while since I have played so I dont remember what mine was....but its 295 now...I dont seem to have as big of gains as some do tho

231 -> 252, mostly thanks to Martial Arts. I so looked forward to reach 250 one day as a threshold between low-mid and high-mid level, and now that milestone probably shifted to 300 :(

went 255 to 290 hp, nice little boost

162 to 184

forever noob

150 - 170

I main MF so I was pleasantly surprised. After a short hunt with MF today, I noticed the HP bar move up significantly. Happy days.

+23

It now takes one extra hit for the mobs to kill me :)

Ff

+31
Ive been a slacker in the overall skill department.

+30 here, from 251 to 281

234-254=+20hp was a nice surprice :D

From 211 to 221.

Gah, reading all your posts, I feel like a complete nub again.

255.7k Skills btw.

Still nowhere near enough to survive my highest critical on me (see sig).

248 --> 268 here.

Time to skill MF on missions that give diagnosis/bravado etc as rewards.
Never imagined that would happen!

Back