Entropia Universe 15.15.4 Release Notes

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
Posting the Entropia Universe Release Notes for today, as Bertha seems to only have been able to get the Calypso-specific ones:

24 Oct 2017

We have made several improvements to address performance issues and are continuing to make the experience smoother.

Additions
  • Added combat text message on deflected damage on vehicles

Changes
  • Increased society member capacity from 200 to 300 members
  • Grace period “Arrival Safe” is now a buff effect where you can see the time left. The name has also been changed to “Protected”
  • Changed the name for “Damage messages” to “Combat messages” in system channel where all info about combat will be shown
  • Players will now get feedback when evading, dodging, jamming or attacks miss their avatar. Likewise these messages will be displayed when the target does so as well. These messages will be printed in the “Combat messages” system channel.
  • Clarification for terminology:
  • Miss is when there isn’t enough skill to hit the target
  • Evade is when the target avoids damage from a melee attack
  • Dodge is when the target avoids damage from a ranged attack
  • Jamming is when the target avoids damage from a mindforce attack
  • Deflect is when the target absorbs all damage due to armor
  • The Efficiency on all existing ArMatrix weapons has been adjusted very slightly to make the progression more linear and even between the different weapon types
  • The TT value of all Component Widgets is now 10 PEC and the TT value of all Tech Gizmos is now 40 PEC. All blueprints using these components have been adjusted and generally cost less per attempt.
  • The following skills now contribute towards increasing the health of avatars:
  • Construction: Manufacture Weapons 1 Health per 3200 points
  • Construction: Manufacture Armor 1 Health per 3200 points
  • Construction: Manufacture Attachments 1 Health per 3200 points
  • Construction: Texture Engineering 1 Health per 3200 points
  • Construction: Manufacture Methodology 1 Health per 1600 points
  • Construction: Industrialist 1 Health per 800 points
  • Combat: Martial Arts 1 Health per 400 points
  • Combat: Bravado 1 health per 2000 points
  • Design: Make Textile 1 Health per 3200 points
  • Design: Tailoring 1 Health per 1600 points
  • Design: Coloring 1 Health per 3200 points
  • Design: Glamor 1 Health per 800 points
  • General: Intuition 1 Health per 1600 points
  • General: Quickness 1 Health per 3200 Points
  • Medical: Diagnosis 1 Health per 3200 points
  • Medical: Medical Therapy 1 Health per 1600 points
  • Medical: Doctor 1 Health per 800 points
  • Mindforce: Concentration 1 Health per 3200 points
  • Mindforce: Power Catalyst 1 Health per 2000 points
  • Mindforce: Mindforce Harmony 1 Health per 1600 points
  • Mindforce: Force Merge 1 Health per 800 points
  • Science: Engineering 1 Health per 3200 points
  • Science: Scientist 1 Health per 1600 points

Fixed Issues
  • Fixed the message received when trying to go in/out of space with a broken Space thruster (L) that it is broken and cannot be used
  • Corrected text on some Neurostim item descriptions

Known Issues
  • There’s an issue causing chat channel disconnections when relogging

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Last edited:
Nice to see some HP benefits here!

Pre-update 245, will check soon post update

Last edited:
Yes for sure loving the HPs much thanks. Nice to log into.

I do have a question regarding:
"The TT value of all Component Widgets is now 10 PEC and the TT value of all Tech Gizmos is now 40 PEC. All blueprints using these components have been adjusted and generally cost less per attempt. All auction listed "Component Widget" and "Tech Gizmo" items have been purchased by MindArk official Bowerbird."

I am confused on this one.
While that is great for the stacks that happened to be listed...what about the stacks in storage? Any compensation , additional gizmos, or buybacks of these at the original value?

Yes for sure loving the HPs much thanks. Nice to log into.

I do have a question regarding:
"The TT value of all Component Widgets is now 10 PEC and the TT value of all Tech Gizmos is now 40 PEC. All blueprints using these components have been adjusted and generally cost less per attempt. All auction listed "Component Widget" and "Tech Gizmo" items have been purchased by MindArk official Bowerbird."

I am confused on this one.
While that is great for the stacks that happened to be listed...what about the stacks in storage? Any compensation , additional gizmos, or buybacks of these at the original value?

All stackable items that have their TT changed automatically have their quantity changed to match the new TT value. For example a stack of 100 2PED items will become a stack of 200 1PED items if that items TT was changed from 2PED to 1PED. The auction UI did however not update the listed quantities of already existing listings even though the actual stack of items were increased. So in order to avoid possible confusion these were bought out.

Posting the Entropia Universe Release Notes for today, as Bertha seems to only have been able to get the Calypso-specific ones:

24 Oct 2017

Changes
  • Changed the name for “Damage messages” to “Combat messages” in system channel where all info about combat will be shown
  • Players will now get feedback when evading, dodging, jamming or attacks miss their avatar. Likewise these messages will be displayed when the target does so as well. These messages will be printed in the “Combat messages” system channel.
  • Clarification for terminology:
    [*]Miss is when there isn’t enough skill to hit the target
    [*]Evade is when the target avoids damage from a melee attack
  • Dodge is when the target avoids damage from a ranged attack
  • Jamming is when the target avoids damage from a mindforce attack
  • Deflect is when the target absorbs all damage due to armor

[

What is the difference between both bolded parts. And how is it determined when you will evade an attack or an attack will miss you?

My instincts are telling me, "miss" the mob is too n00b for my lvl so it miss me.
From a short test on feffoids I received both.
[System]: You Evaded the attack.
System]: The attack missed you.

But it would be greatly appreciated to get an clarification/explanation, if possible.

Oh and thanks a lot for the free +15 hp.

Freaking nice.

• The following skills now contribute towards increasing the health of avatars:
  • Combat: Martial Arts 1 Health per 400 points
  • Combat: Bravado 1 health per 2000 points
  • Mindforce: Concentration 1 Health per 3200 points
  • Mindforce: Power Catalyst 1 Health per 2000 points
  • Mindforce: Mindforce Harmony 1 Health per 1600 points

The above has made this one of my top 5 favourite Version Updates ever!

:thumbup:

Back