Dan59

Stalker
Society
dust
Dan Dan Petrov
lol.jpg

another puny mob... gz!

Last edited:
lol indeed, was assuming over 500 but was not sure by how much :) gz!

Thanks for the post and screenie ;)

All those years of MF and cross skilling has paid off indeed.

Now the question is how does an old time player feel about these changes? I am happy MF and Melee got some HP love and the additions to medical/contruction and unlocks was pretty cool.

Thanks for the post and screenie ;)

All those years of MF and cross skilling has paid off indeed.

Now the question is how does an old time player feel about these changes? I am happy MF and Melee got some HP love and the additions to medical/contruction and unlocks was pretty cool.

All skills should have some purpose. Looks like they are doing that.. even if that means people need to buy bigger faps... #conspiracy.

WOW just WOW m8 :eyecrazy:
Thx for sharing :wtg:

Awesome Dan, grats!

By the way, is that all of the stamina available in game from quests at the moment?

:yay::yay::yay:

not so bad !

All skills should have some purpose. Looks like they are doing that.. even if that means people need to buy bigger faps... #conspiracy.

Agree completely so nice a rework came for these skills to contribute to professions that people love. I play to get skills and this is a fantastic addition. Just hope they keep great VU's like this coming. Maybe they will be prepared to address gameplay next? Armor reqs are coming. It will be interesting :D

Quite impressive.

However, I think there is still a lingering question that myself and others are wondering;

Can you outrun a Chirpi with 204 Agility? :)

Wooooow 500+ by far! Thanks for sharing !

Brilliant, well done sir. Truly Inspirational :wise:

Dan! You are "Strong" at last :)
Congratulations!

Holy....:eyecrazy:

That's extremely impressive :bowdown:

Very Nice...now you are an hp Monster

how much hp you had before the update?

I can only say you did one hell of a great job skilling mate :D Hope you enjoyed it :D

Unbelievable amounts of tedious grinding behind those numbers!
Take a bow :bowdown:

Congratulations on going up 100+ hp from a Version Update that finally gave increased health for the Mindforce users as well as some other rather neglected skills / professions.

Oh and of course.....

:bowdown:

LOL indeed!
Holy crap that's an increase.
Might as well sell all armor Mr. 532

Back