lol

We are all like Fugabarba to you. :bowdown:

Might as well sell all armor Mr. 532

And hire 4 mod fappers?
Oh no, sry, 2 mod and 2 imp will do! :cool:

Would at least be cool for some video recording. Warlock 10 naked :eek:

I miss that ppl use the rings. Would be fun to watch you into a ring fight.

Gz for a uber skiller!

I remember when i was new to this game back in 2006 Dan had 150 in agility.

i wonder how it is possible to achive such stats just with your triggerfinger on your mouse...
please tell me, i am seriously interested, because i want to achive the same.

if your explanation says thats all "hand made", please include
- length of your day
- effects on health
- sort of necessary medical treatment
- medical costs to compensate those effects

*cough*

Last edited:
i wonder how it is possible to achive such stats just with your triggerfinger on your mouse...
please tell me, i am seriously interested, because i want to achive the same.

if your explanation says thats all "hand made", please include
- length of your day
- effects on health
- sort of necessary medical treatment
- medical costs to compensate those effects

*cough*

Good one :p

i remember dan doing all stupid missions on caly with electric chip so when they added the hp for MF skills he had this insane boost

good one? there were some who acquired crazy attributes during linear progression or fapping (e.g. dan) then there were some who acquired crazy attributes during exploiting repeatable missions (e.g. messi & co with 200 agility) - this goes along with the leaches like you looting 3x almost full esi's in 2019 from shared loot gz to the ppl going with you :)

Good one :p

i remember dan doing all stupid missions on caly with electric chip so when they added the hp for MF skills he had this insane boost

i remember Dan hunting small zombies in rocktropia -for the radio mission- with his old gen electric chip (he was killing them with just one hit) and he wasn't even bothered to loot the dead bodies (it was before the auto loot pills came out).. i asked him why you don't get the loot and his answer was, the loot sucks any way..

Back