Halloween Mayhem 2017

Loot a box buy a key, fucking cunts

So I wonder if they will allow us to sell the strongbox's or are they going to be player bound.

Could be either a nice initiative or a total disaster, w8 n see:wise:

What’s this “repeatable Halloween Hunting Mission with awesome skill rewards“ they speak of?

Ok well for the event we will need to depo boxes. Cool i will depo all in. Well when i drop a Haloween strongbox how i will depo for a key, when i am all in?
Rly interesting to see :D

Ok well for the event we will need to depo boxes. Cool i will depo all in. Well when i drop a Haloween strongbox how i will depo for a key, when i am all in?
Rly interesting to see :D

Maybe you'll be able to buy the keys separately at webshop or you might be able to buy the keys from a trader or even the TT?

Heya all, how we can count ourself the time spent in instance ?
When the 40hours start ? When we go inside ? When mob appear ? When we do the first shot ?
What happen if you spend 40h and 2min ? You'll be banned from the event ?

What happen if you spend 40h and 2min ? You'll be banned from the event ?
probably be excluded from being able to 'win'... If history repeats itself some may grind to get stuff to trade, going way over the 40 hour limit.

I have grind over three mayhem (lowest stage) in the past, cant even last for the 1st 20 hours... if you cant ever get 1k points or at least 1-2 globals to sustain the play.

So let me get it right, you can loot from boxes and win the "Unique" blade?
Then why is it called unique if more to be dropped?

Should change name to Rare instead of Unique

So let me get it right, you can loot from boxes and win the "Unique" blade?
Then why is it called unique if more to be dropped?

Should change name to Rare instead of Unique

Are there info somewhere about it being more than 1 Unique blade?

On Entropiauniverse.com it states "THE unique blade"
Unless an official went somewhere and stated that several of the unique blade might drop,

I am calling bs :dunce: and even if they did call that out somewhere, I am also calling THE whole thing bs :silly2: '

I think MA's intention is just to drop one of these blades, hence the name. There is one sword as a Halloween Mayhem rewards, another different blade lootable in boxes which is also Unique.

My understanding then is, 2 different unique blades this event? :)

Unique
adjective

being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else

Please note that there is indeed 2 Unique items that will be able as rewards during this seasonal event...

One is called Unique Sacrificial blade (From Boxes)
and the other is Unique Reaper's blade (Winner of Halloween Mayhem)

Last edited:
Are there info somewhere about it being more than 1 Unique blade?

On Entropiauniverse.com it states "THE unique blade"
Unless an official went somewhere and stated that several of the unique blade might drop,

I am calling bs :dunce: and even if they did call that out somewhere, I am also calling THE whole thing bs :silly2: '

I think MA's intention is just to drop one of these blades, hence the name. There is one sword as a Halloween Mayhem rewards, another different blade lootable in boxes which is also Unique.

My understanding then is, 2 different unique blades this event? :)

Please note that there is indeed 2 Unique items that will be able as rewards during this seasonal event...

One is called Unique Sacrificial blade (From Boxes)
and the other is Unique Reaper's blade (Winner of Halloween Mayhem)

2 different unique blades. I didn't notice the different names. My bad :)

The oldschool DPP of the Reaper would be 4.75 (compare to imk2 4.72)

Back