Halloween Mayhem Crawls Closer!

Ma any chance you can half the price of the keys as we already must spend peds to loot the boxes and we were buying boxes with keys for the same price your selling keys only. Many of us have opened thousands if not tens of thousands of boxes without anything remotely good.

Did the chances to loot something good go up considerably, as it appears by the numbers that would be a no. There are 4 sets of clothes with several parts to each plus masks, plus the normal stuff so the odds of getting the amps weapon or haloween ring are significantly lower but cost more due to paying full box price for keys but needing to loot the boxes.

1. Yes, they're tradeable but not through AH

2. Seems people are willing to pay anywhere between 5ped up to 20ped for them right now, price will probably go down a bit, but they have some great items in them.

3. Doubtful, wasn't the case with any other boxes ever, although the dagger that can be found inside them is unique, so I suppose that will probably be impossible to acquire once it gets found. Likely influencing their current value.

Roger that :). Yeah, I guess the current value is influenced by the jackpot being in there somewhere - until it isn't anymore!

On the keys costing the full value of the box - I guess they have to cost that much because of the contents, with the box itself being at zero tt.
This new way also means that any considered mu value goes to players now. In the original system it seemed that some of the tt was un-tt-able but not worth it to be used either, done on purpose as MA's gain, but now all contents can be tt-ed I believe, yes?

IF being zero tt does not affect the rest of the tt value of loot we get, then that makes it semi-ok I guess the, but I'm not a fan of "forced" webshop depositing (if you want to get at contents yourself!) Are the items inside bound, by the way, or tradeable?

Halloween Mayhem 2017 features new Lootable Halloween Strongboxes and a repeatable Halloween Hunting Mission with awesome skill rewards.

Is this Halloween Mission available yet?

You receive the mission when entering the instance.

Back