Call to Leeloo Leeloo Mountain

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
This doesnt look too good. Leeloo has now been out of EU since 42 days and 13 hours. She normally plays every day for a lot of hours and suddenly dissapeared. Me and others are pretty worried.

I have made a support case weeks ago asking MA if they could check up on her, but they refused. I know they dont tell people anything about other players and thats fine by me. But still this is not good.

Has anyone heard of her and most important is she allright?

I have pm'd every mutual friend and asked them to help us find or contact Leeloo! I pray to God she's alright!!!

I hope MA can help us in this matter. They have her phonenumber (I hope), I hope they could call her or send her an e-mail or SOMETHING!

Probably busy in real life.

GOD bless.

just adapted to loot v2 .... ? probably not.

Last edited:
She has been inactive for almost 3 months now, she came online a month ago but hardly for a few mins then was off again. I have been trying to contact her as well. Hope shes fine :poke:

I have pm'd every mutual friend and asked them to help us find or contact Leeloo! I pray to God she's alright!!!

I hope MA can help us in this matter. They have her phonenumber (I hope), I hope they could call her or send her an e-mail or SOMETHING!

System is down for maintanance so I cant copy the answer MA gave me on my support case. But they said they dont contact players to see if they are allright. So we cant expect any help from them, they just said it occurs players go offline for long periods of time. However this is really out of the ordinairy for Leeloo to go offline for such a long period of time and not saying anything

Very odd considering their profession, would have nothing to do with leaving due to 2.0

I miss my paint buyer :'[

Very odd considering their profession, would have nothing to do with leaving due to 2.0

I miss my paint buyer :'[

Not at all. drop rates (Especially on hides) are significantly lower since 2.0 which has caused a dramatic increase in the MU.

But yes, echoing the others. I miss Leeloo and hope she is ok.

I've had way longer breaks from the game than that. Could be several reasons why she hasn't been on, without anything bad having happened.
Hope she's alright.

I have received a bit of info now, and unfortunately my worry is right,.. so lets close thread

Kitten has been out of game >100 days, she used to be on daily

I have received a bit of info now, and unfortunately my worry is right,.. so lets close thread

oh, let us hope for the best then.

Back