Who Let the (Zombie) Dogs Out!?!

Minopolis server just DC'd me and now it is not available when logging in :p

The separate Strongbox Keys are now available in the Webshop, and can be used to open the Halloween boxes.

The separate Strongbox Keys are now available in the Webshop, and can be used to open the Halloween boxes.

Would be great if we could loot some strongboxes though.. .

1k ped ammo used now, and 2 strongboxes looted here ...
I don't know if its my setup that's faulty or something else.

Adj ep-41 with Imp a105, adj resto chip, mah'ketta, killing dominants at a great rate.
This will be a cheap halloween for me :)

Last edited:
So if we buy the strongboxes for the keys to open the Halloween boxes, do we end up with a regular strongbox that can never be opened?

LAG LAG Are LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG the LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG Halloween LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG strongboxes LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG trade-able LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG or LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG are LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG they LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG account LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG bound LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG ??? LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

I figure I speak in a language to everyone who plays the game understands

I'd love to enjoy this just as I would have loved to enjoyed the RX mobs but this fucking lag is getting old....

Although I'm really starting to think that MA just does not give a shit. With the exception of the hogglos they have made no effort to communicate with us what's going on or even a potential time frame with this will be corrected, but they sure as hell cleared up the idea of how we can pay them to open strong boxes.

Yes, I'm salty

So if I am all out of peds and have been waiting to depo using halloween boxes I need to first depo for peds and loot boxes ..and then buy keys?

Not completely convinced that this was a smart move, I assume it was done to stimulate activity but could just as well have the reverse effect..

Is the stim pills sellable or can you refine into ammo?

Is there any guarantee that I will loot as many boxes as a purchase keys for? Is the drop rate 100% or do you get several at the time?

Is there any guarantee that I will loot as many boxes as a purchase keys for? Is the drop rate 100% or do you get several at the time?

they dont drop often,me and wife teamed all day and looted like 20 altogether..contents wasnt any good either..i mean..whats the use of medicbuffs that heals 150 hp sec and only lasts 60 secs

they dont drop often,me and wife teamed all day and looted like 20 altogether..contents wasnt any good either..i mean..whats the use of medicbuffs that heals 150 hp sec and only lasts 60 secs

At least it only has 0.01 ped TT so it's actually technically extremely eco, unlike the Neurostim-H pills which were a total joke if anybody remembers those.

Maybe use it to hunt some big mobs, I guess.

Or waste less time healing yourself while competing in a Mayhem event.

LAG LAG Are LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG the LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG Halloween LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG strongboxes LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG trade-able LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG or LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG are LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG they LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG account LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG bound LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG ??? LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

I figure I speak in a language to everyone who plays the game understands

do ya think ludvig noticed ppl complain about the lag?

If there were LG anymore those would have value.

are the strong boxes only looted from zombie dogs, or can they be looted from any mob??

I love how they say " We forgot" LOL nothing agasint you Lud, but
MA as a company is a joke most times.

And wow, I was excited for one minute to hear you can loot strong boxes, but then read on to discover you have TO BUY THE KEYS????! So pay 1 dollar so I can get 9 peds in ammo?
So it's the exact same shit?

$5 = 5 stongboxes + keys before in webshop

now you sell $1 keys to open a box you loot in game?... that equals 5 boxes opened for $5
it's the same damn thing!
Only difference is chance to loot MF amp and some other halloween stuff.
And we are never told the odds, so as far as I'm concerned it's the same shit.

NICE TRY, sooo close to doing something good, but you had to make us buy the keys...
you really are catering to use junkies- "hey guys the first one is free!!"

I love how they say " We forgot" LOL nothing agasint you Lud, but
MA as a company is a joke most times.

And wow, I was excited for one minute to hear you can loot strong boxes, but then read on to discover you have TO BUY THE KEYS????! So pay 1 dollar so I can get 9 peds in ammo?
So it's the exact same shit?

$5 = 5 stongboxes + keys before in webshop

now you sell $1 keys to open a box you loot in game?... that equals 5 boxes opened for $5
it's the same damn thing!
Only difference is chance to loot MF amp and some other halloween stuff.
And we are never told the odds, so as far as I'm concerned it's the same shit.

NICE TRY, sooo close to doing something good, but you had to make us buy the keys...
you really are catering to use junkies- "hey guys the first one is free!!"

One thing has changed... this way, MA can remove any chance of an item dropping to a player who doesn't buy a key for it ;)

Shoot a mob to maybe loot a box to maybe loot an item!

I know financially why it has been done, but it's pretty laughable :)

nice
please unfuck the servers

maybe its going to be in all normal loot across the server years to come

if you dont depo no loot for you

good way to bring more money ingame

maybe they will sell anti-lag kees in the shop also

maybe its going to be in all normal loot across the server years to come

if you dont depo no loot for you

good way to bring more money ingame

maybe they will sell anti-lag kees in the shop also

You forgot the increase loot pill.. 1h getting 95%

Has anybody found these dogs @ Ithaca, Minopolis, Nymph Town or Fort Zeus?

lag resolved , from grafic settings high switched to low , and problem resolved , MA you can hire me also

Back