Lootable Halloween Strongboxes...

lol, rare loot patterns and logic - don't try to find the correlation.
it does not make sense to drop rare/big loots to avatars logging in twice per year or newly created avatars or drop by hunts vs. regulars as people are just exploiting the patterns, and yet it has been going on for years

i can confirm that from my loots it seems hounds have a better drop rate, that was the point of my answer.
Well no, it's not obvious from my hunts so far and that's the point. Unless hounds have a 100% drop rate which really sucks for everyone else and makes little sense from a business perspective if MA is actually trying to make money from this event.

I looted 3 in 500 anno testrun. Got uni anno only..

1 box from two hours of hunting zombie dogs alpha/OA. And here I thought this was a clever incentive to make players deposit... :duh:

1 box from two hours of hunting zombie dogs alpha/OA. And here I thought this was a clever incentive to make players deposit... :duh:

If your cycle rate is 1k ped/hour, they've effectively increased your spend rate by 1% to 50% depending on what is in the box.

where are the dire hounds?

Give us a statement on the mining boxes please...

for the love of sweet baby jesus or the son of whichever deity you pray to... or the church of scientology and anything else i might have missed.

plz & ty.

Give us a statement on the mining boxes please...

for the love of sweet baby jesus or the son of whichever deity you pray to... or the church of scientology and anything else i might have missed.

plz & ty.

Ya, how you gunna release UL mining amps and not give us a heads up on how we even get the boxes!

Every single dire hound at the prowler stalker spawn drops 1 box. Just be a beast in shared loot and you will clean up with boxes

I have a question for MA: Will we still be able to open these 2 or 3 months from now, a year from now? Will they still contain the same items?

I have a question for MA: Will we still be able to open these 2 or 3 months from now, a year from now? Will they still contain the same items?

as they work like all other boxes you will be able to open them whenever the fuck you like, as long as you got the boxes. open them at christmas for a nice halloween ring on xmas or on easter. makes everyone wonder :D

to my knowledge... no.

supposedly seasonal items will not be able to be looted outside of the window.. since the box tt is 0 they'll likely poof.

to my knowledge... no.

supposedly seasonal items will not be able to be looted outside of the window.. since the box tt is 0 they'll likely poof.

Items don't simply "poof".

Could just turn into regular classified strongboxes though :D

Would be great if any official can answer. How many time halloween key will stay in webshop ? It will help for manage all strongbox looted :)

Would be great if any official can answer. How many time halloween key will stay in webshop ? It will help for manage all strongbox looted :)

You can use the regular strongbox key to open the Halloween boxes.

You can use the regular strongbox key to open the Halloween boxes.

Do you know that for sure, where does it say that?

Put keys in tt...

Put keys in tt...

You can't. I contacted support about the excess keys I have and they told me they could do nothing for me. You can't get any value from them and they suggested that I just "hold onto them". When I asked to escalate it up the chain, they told me I'd get the same reply and that "all trades are final" so suck it up basically.

Reply 1:

2017-10-29 21:41 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi OC,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately we are not able to assist you with this.

The strongbox key might be useful in the future, so we recommend that you keep it for now.

We apologize if this is causing you any inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support

Reply 2:

2017-10-31 09:29 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi OC,

As with everything in Entropia Universe, all trades are final.

You bought this key in a bundle on the webshop, and you will not be able to return parts of that bundle just because you don't need it.

We apologize if you feel that this is in some way unfair.

Unfortunately you will not get any other response from our supervisors, and we assure you that they follow the exact same policy.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support

Since MA have already shown that there will be 'Mining Strongbox 1' which will be added again soon these keys will continue to have a use.

Also I would expect that Merry Mayhem will drop boxes in a similar fashion to Halloween Mayhem for the Christmas Strongbox.

alternatively if you have spare keys you can always provide a service where you can open others boxes in exchange for ???

Sorry, you didn't enjoy getting fucked over? Don't worry, it will be enjoyable in the future when we do it again, we promise!

Seriously this company :laugh:

Maybe this is MA's way of getting around the lootbox issue in the gaming news at the moment. You don't buy the boxes you buy the keys to open them instead.

In the future all the strong boxes will be looted, you have to buy from from other players or loot them yourself and then buy the keys to open them. That or someone at MA has been playing way to much PUBG.

Maybe this is MA's way of getting around the lootbox issue in the gaming news at the moment. You don't buy the boxes you buy the keys to open them instead.

In the future all the strong boxes will be looted, you have to buy from from other players or loot them yourself and then buy the keys to open them. That or someone at MA has been playing way to much PUBG.

But that is exactly how lootboxes work in every other game... PUBG you earn coins by playing which can only be spent on boxes, which you then buy the keys with RL $$$. CSGO you "win" / loot the boxes at the end of matches, and again buy the keys with RL $$$.

Don't give them too much credit; they are just copying the system which is everywhere at the moment. The reason I (and others) are annoyed is, those other games don't already charge you for looting the boxes before you buy the keys. You've already lost 2-9% tt (by MA's statistics - 91-98% return based on efficiency) to get the boxes before you buy the keys from the store. It feels like you're getting punished for playing.

But that is exactly how lootboxes work in every other game... PUBG you earn coins by playing which can only be spent on boxes, which you then buy the keys with RL $$$. CSGO you "win" / loot the boxes at the end of matches, and again buy the keys with RL $$$.

Don't give them too much credit; they are just copying the system which is everywhere at the moment. The reason I (and others) are annoyed is, those other games don't already charge you for looting the boxes before you buy the keys. You've already lost 2-9% tt (by MA's statistics - 91-98% return based on efficiency) to get the boxes before you buy the keys from the store. It feels like you're getting punished for playing.

and once again... the boxes have no tt value so they dont impact your loot return + they have MU. so with boxes in loot you get MORE money back than without. so why exactly are you all complaining about no MU and then complain when MA gives you MU? are you all retarded? i mean nobody forces you to open them yourself. just sell them and profit. nice n easy.

Don't worry, once they calculate the total profit of this year halloween vs last year halloween I m sure they will change something.

Ridiculous if you ask me.

Tones of lag and they still insist in do the event.

Or you buy everything on web shop or you buy/loot everything ingame. A mix of both no please. Wakeup guys!!!

Back