Lootable Halloween Strongboxes...

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

[h=3]Lootable Halloween Strongboxes![/h] This year Halloween Strongboxes are lootable from all Halloween Mayhem creatures and are opened with Classified Strongbox Keys.
The limited-edition Halloween Ring 2017 could be waiting for you...
See the Strongbox page for details.!

Originally Posted Here

So the price of the key = the price of the key + box :scratch2:

well i heard they are tradeable so the good thing is people who dont want to open them can sell them and all others who wanne open a lot have to buy em. good for those who have no interest in opening them :)

well i heard they are tradeable so the good thing is people who dont want to open them can sell them and all others who wanne open a lot have to buy em. good for those who have no interest in opening them :)

but even 1 pec is too much for them if you get them for free from the webstore

you can get the normal one from the webstore . this is a potential MU item for hunters . there are positives to.
if you are a hunter you can get it for 0 pec .

A got it, this time you cannot buy the helloween box from the webshop.

Loot 2.0 version of Blazar/Nova Fragments キタ (゜∀゜) ッ!!

(Well...at least a "Temp/Trial" version...for now.)

I predict more of these boxes might be coming in the near future in our regular loot...wherein it will be necessary to buy these "keys" from the webstore to "open" them?

:lolup: :laugh: :yay:

Last edited:
So hows the drop rates?

hunted small dogs, around 500 ped cycled and got 2 boxes.

Not worth the effort if you'd ask me since the dogs loot horrible, both in return and in MU.

If MA was smart enough, they would increase the droprate. Once you loot the box you will buy the key.
If you dont loot boxes you wont buy any keys.

Simple.

Loot 2.0 version of Blazar/Nova Fragments キタ (゜∀゜) ッ!!

(Well...at least a "Temp/Trial" version...for now.)

I predict more of these boxes might be coming in the near future in our regular loot...wherein it will be necessary to buy these "keys" from the webstore to "open" them?

:lolup: :laugh: :yay:

I will TT all strongboxes that I will loot during Halloween Mayhem or even after that if they will ever put them in normal loot :wtg:

:saint: I have seen a vision from the future... :saint:

One Lucky Player has looted an Improved Justifier MKII box! Congratulations!

Now selling in the webshop, imk2 box keys for just $5000.

It's not enough paying to loot mobs anymore, no, no, now you have to pay to see what loot you got afterwards too!

ya they eliminate all my thoughts of depositing now - not gonna hunt them daikiba/shinkiba zombie dogs neither

..., now you have to pay to see what loot you got afterwards too!

yes, lol, seems a bit that way.

Well, since loot boxes have 0 tt, i take it, it wont go off the normal loot.

I do have to admit that I find it not such a bad idea.
It can create an incentive to buy keys if you find the boxes.

I predict that the strongboxes will leave the webshop for good eventually and that they can only be acquired through loot. This will make them much more special.

I do believe that they will have to be able to be found in crafting and mining as well though.

I have cycled 500 ped everywhere, mainly on young and mature ones. I only get 1 box. Thank you.

I have cycled 500 ped everywhere, mainly on young and mature ones. I only get 1 box. Thank you.

and what was your return on that 500 ped?
Because i got around 300 ped back on 500 ped spend.
That's just 100 ped per box :laugh:

i think this is an awesome idea. So gg to MA:yay:

and what was your return on that 500 ped?
Because i got around 300 ped back on 500 ped spend.
That's just 100 ped per box :laugh:

Don't need to repeat again and again :mad:
My Halloween in EU is ruined.

Don't need to repeat again and again :mad:
My Halloween in EU is ruined.

Dont worry mate, you're not alone. Lets share the misery! ;)

If MA was smart enough, they would increase the droprate.

When I saw joker selling stacks of 100 after an hour or so, I knew this would be futile, unless you happen to have one of the top 5 dpp guns in game. Especially on shared loot.......

All this does is enable a few players to become the webshop...with markup.

Same %, I usually gain back 70% - 80% in long hunt, but mostly at 70%+.
The only difference between these zombies is they give back my 70% in very quick way unlike other mobs, I have to hunt for very long time to get back 70%+

So, it make me feel... I can survive and continue to hunt more for my Halloween boxes. ~sigh I am trapped.
Only 1 box...

Same %, I usually gain back 70% - 80% in long hunt, but mostly at 70%+.
The only difference between these zombies is they give back my 70% in very quick way unlike other mobs, I have to hunt for very long time to get back 70%+

So, it make me feel... I can survive and continue to hunt more for my Halloween boxes. ~sigh I am trapped.
Only 1 box...

and to make it more painfull, you need 4 more strongboxes since the keys sell per 5 :wise:

and to make it more painfull, you need 4 more strongboxes since the keys sell per 5 :wise:

I was like going to buy 50 keys yesterday... Luckily, I hunt 1st and waited for a day.
Really... then, what surprised me, each boxes is just 10 ped in value = purchase key value.
Really completely genius.

Can I join in as well?

800 ped cycled, -200 ped, 3 boxes, got 2 masks worth 10 ped each and 10 ped uni ammo :p

When I saw joker selling stacks of 100 after an hour or so, I knew this would be futile, unless you happen to have one of the top 5 dpp guns in game. Especially on shared loot.......

All this does is enable a few players to become the webshop...with markup.

wOOt!?
Stack of 100?

Nice.

Guess these boxes will become exclusive then.

Well, if MA wants me to buy keys, they might reconsider the droprate for normal folks as well.
I for sure will not pay any MU for the boxes when I will also have to buy the keys.

Started with 500 PED on big ones (alpha / old alpha) without a single box and terrible loot. Then did 1000 ped on small ones and got 6 boxes. I'd say maturity has nothing to do with it but then how is Joker pulling that many boxes on the biggest guys.

Who knows.

I'd say maturity has nothing to do with it but then how is Joker pulling that many boxes on the biggest guys. Who knows.
Look at what he shoots - only hounds, the answer should be obvious

Look at what he shoots - only hounds, the answer should be obvious

Well no, it's not obvious from my hunts so far and that's the point. Unless hounds have a 100% drop rate which really sucks for everyone else and makes little sense from a business perspective if MA is actually trying to make money from this event.

Well no, it's not obvious from my hunts so far and that's the point. Unless hounds have a 100% drop rate which really sucks for everyone else and makes little sense from a business perspective if MA is actually trying to make money from this event.

yup, if MA wants people to buy keys, throw them some boxes first!
And dont make boxes exclusive for top hunters only! :mad:

*edit* nvm. Maybe its better this way. No need to depo anyways, so better not get tempted by boxes staring at me from my inventory :laugh:

Back