Fix space so I can get back to Calyspo

Immortal

Slayer
Society
cK Coat Killers
Hadlen Immortal Deity
Will space be fixed before Friday, i.e. when the Halloween event is meant to start?
I cannot get to Calypso without travelling through space, and space is broken.

I asked for my avatar to be transferred to Calypso. (support case)
When can I expect to be moved?

What about the horrific lag that affects 90% of your playerbase?
Will it affect instances?
How can you run an event knowing it loses >10% packets (see my other thread proof)?
Or is this lag intentional?

Space is fixed i belive(traveling atm) if by any chance you got stuck than log in to EU site and live support will help and gl :)

I was in space when the update took place, so maybe that makes a difference? But I traveled from Ark SS to Cyrene this morning and picked up the gift and then traveled to Caly via Quad.. i had no issues?

I was stuck at zeus most of yesterday but managed to fly to ark in the evening.

Thanks all, I must have missed the notifications about space being back up. Now for the long journey home (been away from Caly for exactly 3 months :silly2:

Sad to report that Space is not fixed and people are still being stuck at the Planet boundary. If you do need to travel, best to get a warp vehicle to transport you to the SS and TP down.

Oh great. And I just logged out in space.

I was stuck at zeus most of yesterday but managed to fly to ark in the evening.

If you slow fly out over and over seems to work eventually. You hit that invisible wall trying to leave. But if you flyback to the revival and fly back you can get out. At least that is what i did.

I'm in the middle of space, flying. Oh god it's going to tp me to some random place isn't

You should when you log back in , die in space and then revive at the nearest space station .

Had no problems getting out of zeus (post patch revive). Thanks all "safely" back on Caly :)

Just FYI

This is still a problem!

Just warped back to ark as passenger.

Got stuck. Couldn't exit, couldn't move.

Logged off.

Trying to log back in I get internal error message.

Just FYI

This is still a problem!

Just warped back to ark as passenger.

Got stuck. Couldn't exit, couldn't move.

Logged off.

Trying to log back in I get internal error message.

I had the same problem, sumbit a support case, they ll move u to planet. But also it was stated that this issue was fixed :(

Back